Where you at bro? Looks unbelievably chill! Looks a little like certain parts of the UK but way prettier lol.
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respuestas · 7512 visitas
What a great privilege to enjoy those views @Lynx_361 ! All you need is weed…
This is my view. South of Spain looking toward the Rock of Gibraltar and the North coast of Africa. Can’t see them tho bc of the haze.
Happy weekend y’all ![]()
You must be kidding!!! what a View!!! Ya quisiera estar allí… Happy weekend to you too!
Well it is an island,… It is Planet earth… but much much smaller then the UK… All I want to say about it… I hope it’s okay… ![]()
Also an insane view!!!
And what a pretty lady with a pretty flower!! ![]()
It is perfect! ![]()
And thank you! ![]()
We have a firing range on our land and every time I go down there, I see these super tiny little frogs. This is one next to a .22 casing.
Heres my little weekend drive views. About a 2 hr drive to maine/canadian border but worth every bit of it
Whats his name? Its giving me “Clyde” vibes
Now is that for all of us, or just a tease?
Lol whoever comes by on a summer sunday can eat till they cant anymore ![]()
I like it!
Little cat and dog looked wicked stoned ![]()
just some random ppls and freinds pets that i took pics of when out with my dslr . i did ask the owners permission lto take the pics most owners ternd to be fine with it ![]()

























