Pickle Rick Pringles can round 2! 51.7g total

21 respuestas · 466 visitas

Tyler

#3

Thanks!
I need to do a Big Bud or something and go solely for weight
haha.

Responder ↗
Hydrokracker

#4

:open_mouth: I had a grow earlier this year that didn’t even get to 41g. You did it out a Pringles can?! Either you’re messing with us or you’re a wizard.

Responder ↗
GWJ-Nico

#9

@Tyler As always that is amaaazing hahaha god damm man…you keep surprising me.

Responder ↗
JetBlack

#12

Just in case anyone didn’t ask the important questions. Is there a subtle hint of dill associated with this when smoked and does doing so give you the munchies yet satisfy them at the same time? Great work! Congrats!

Responder ↗
David7472

#19

amazing work. I can not believe that you did this in a pringles can. dude you have some skills.

Responder ↗
ExoticFlamezGrows

#22

I’m gonna do the Pringle can challenge next time I drop a bean… my solocup challenge plant yielded 1.8 ozs grew in living soil… this looks super fire :fire:

Responder ↗
Tyler

#23

Damn! 1.8oz solo cup is awesome!
I am patiently waiting to run the Pringle cans again. I’ve got 6 of them just waiting to be used. Will be awesome to run it with different nutrients this time. Didn’t have Mega Crop back then lol @ExoticFlamezGrows

Responder ↗

Responder