Greetings my grower friends
This is my first post since my autoflowering Orion F1 gift from RQS has forced me to ask around here what is happening to it, it worries me.
It is in a white pot with universal healthy compo substrate mixed with perlite and worm humus.
A little over a week ago I had to go on a trip for 5 days and when I returned on Monday, I found the plant like this:
Before I left, I watered it abundantly (I think the first mistake, since when I returned it was still very humid), with homemade lentil rooting agent in a low proportion mixed with filtered and distilled water. pH around 7 and EC about 0.8. I left it inside the house next to a window where it is bright all day and the sun shines on it in the afternoon for about 3 hours (in the place where it is usually it receives more light, but it is also more unpredictable and quite hot, I live in Spain ).
I thought that the damaged tips might be due to the long wet time, so I waited, but the damaged tips continued to progress and appear on the other leaves. Yesterday I was pretty sure it was due to overfertilization, or so my beginning eye thought. So I wanted to clean up the substrate a bit: I removed the top layer of soil that was hard and crusty, added new substrate and watered with very weak 0.04 EC mineral water.
I thought it would improve, but today I found it like this:
I have used an app for images of diseases and what I find most similar is a Potassium deficiency, either due to a shortage, incorrect pH or, according to him, excess calcium and magnesium.
What do you think? What should I do with her? My hope is to solve the problem and that the new shoots continue well and take the plant forward, although being autoflowering it will give very little, but I am fond of it.

