Problems with notifications

13 respuestas · 125 visitas

Jamon8

#1

I get them sometimes, but the majority of the time I am surprised when I open the app.

My Xiaomi 14 may be part of the problem. It hates giving you notifications, unless it feels like it.

Anyone else having this problem?

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

I don’t use the notifications so can’t help there. Normally I’ll see the emails they send first lol

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#3

Lol I’m on so many times per day I don’t need the notifications. I didn’t even know there was a way to set them up.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#4

Pretty much same here. I don’t have or like social media even tho I think I’m a millennial (born in 1989) so this is pretty much my social media fix and I’m okay with that lol

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#5

This is my social media as well. I was getting back into reddit. Then someone was reposting my pics as their own so now I am only on here.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#7

For real. Then when I was posting my shit people were doubting it was really mine. So now I’m back to here for my only social media fix.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8

I woulda posted a selfie flipping that loser off in front of the tent and told them to suck it!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9

That shit is comedy tho. Some people got no life so gotta be fuckin posers for no reason

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#10

I’m gonna start doing that shit to you on here occasionally just for shits and giggles :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#12

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’d be lost without you guys, worth the money spent! And I know my mom sure as hell appreciate you guys lol

Responder ↗
Eli

#13

Hello, my friend! To be sure, are you talking about forum notifications or those from the growing app?
I’m asking to inquire about the problem you’re having.
Thanks in advance!

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#14

Forum. Its unpredictable. It may be my phone. These China Rom phones are a bitch about notifications.

Thanks for looking into it.

Responder ↗

Responder