Ready? Harvest time?

3 respuestas · 108 visitas

Eightball

#1



Question for you guys do you think my little bush is ready to be harvested it is in Autoflower and we are on 12 weeks and 5 days.

Responder ↗
ru55co

#2

Hey @Eightball - she’s looking lovely! Have you got anything to get a really close look at the trichomes? A jewellers loupe or a handheld microscope? That’s really the best way to tell. The pistils are looking good but you really need to see those sticky little trichomes to really know!

Responder ↗
Eightball

#3

Yes I have none of my plants are trichomes are turning Amber no matter how long some plans do at some plants don’t mine really aren’t but I know they’re fully grown

Responder ↗
ru55co

#4

Are they at least turning milky? Obviously it’s all personal preference on percentage of amber to milky.
Looking at the pistils I’d say she’s ready to go.

Responder ↗

Responder