Samen oder Stecklinge

4 respuestas · 50 visitas

Andy_420

#1

Hello everyone,

I would be generally interested to know what you use and why, and what your favorite strains are? Do you lean more towards a creative, stimulating effect or relaxed and chill? Or maybe a hybrid after all?

Maybe someone is interested in a seed exchange within the EU here as a topic.

I exclusively use seeds from renowned breeders such as e.g.
Ethos Genetics, Compound Genetics, Inhouse, Perfect Tree, and others.

My absolute favorite strains are
-Mellowz
-GMO
-Pave
-Crescendo
-Facetz

Best regards

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#2

I use mainly indica, it quiets my brain so I can focus on tasks. I grow in living soil with organic inputs as it’s by far the easiest method and I love the end result. The breeder I’ve been running almost exclusively is Humboldt seed company. They have great genetics and their terp game is the keystone of their breeding. Favorite strains by them would have to be notorious thc and moonfog. Stupid excited to run their blueberry genetics next.

Responder ↗
Andy_420

#3

I also have Humboldt in mind.
I’m also an Indica type for my symptoms and love the Candy Gas type. But also old classics.
In my garden, there’s still a White Widow that smells totally like hash.
Unfortunately, some seeds I’d like to have aren’t available here in Europe.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#5

Hey Fam :deciduous_tree:

I’ve only been growing for 2 years, but I’m a fan of classic organic cultivation with seeds.

Gelatos have been my best strains so far
Definitely Indica or a hybrid with mostly Indica dominance

So far I’ve only had seeds from
Royal Queens Seeds
Barneys Farm
Super Strains

So I’m still in the phase of discovering flavors and genetics for myself before I favor any

Happy Grows Fam

Responder ↗

Responder