Seed donation?

14 respuestas · 211 visitas

Abominabibble

#4

Seeds are cheap. You can get 3 packs, 5 packs, or 10 packs for roughly $10 per seed depending on strain. And that’s autoflowering feminized. autoflower regulars are even cheaper. and regular photoperiod seeds are EVEN cheaper than that. Depending on how much you buy at once. Obviously the more you buy the cheaper per seed. But seedsman has strains you can order a SINGLE seed for about 12 bucks.

Otherwise, keep digging in the buds you get or keep a male plant around to pollenate your females so they give you seeds.

But “seed donation” isn’t really a thing unless it’s your real life homies that live in the same city.

Responder ↗
Smksumbihh

#5

Try growerschoiceseeds it’s who I use and only spent 40$ on some good seeds

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#6

Man I got 8 feminized white widow phenotype #5 I could get rid off.

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#8

Man they are like 80 bucks for the 8. It’s 710 genetics white widow feminized. Dm me for contact and payment details if you want them. I have got a few grows in front of them.

Responder ↗
Smksumbihh

#9

Lmao man asks for seed donation then gets asked for payment details :joy::joy:

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#10

Man shit ain’t cheap. I got some random assortments of bullshit in my smoke box but that’s 7.95 shipping and handling. Lol

Responder ↗
TheOriginalJ.C

#11

Can anybody donate me a fully grown plant ready for harvest whilst they’re at it or f#*k it just send me the end product to smoke :sunflower::sunglasses::drooling_face:… PRETTY PLEASE :pray::rofl:

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#12

Actually I would like a fully grown plant dried and cured… oh wait that’s just a nag of weed lmao

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#13

Now thats how you do it brother. Might as we ask for a Boulder just as a stone. :laughing:

Responder ↗
Tylershane

#15

I got a couple seeds but you’ll have to pay for shipping. My mom owns a dispensary and I always find them

Responder ↗

Responder