Hello stoner friend! Well, as a technique to germinate the seeds I buy, whether autoflowering, feminine or regular, I use the glass of water method.
Water beaker method

Possibly one of the most effective and viable methods. It is extremely simple, so novices could choose to germinate their seeds in a glass of water. Half fill a glass or bowl with water at a temperature of approximately 22°C.
After about 3-5 days , the seeds will begin to open and you will see tiny white tips appear. When these roots are 1 or 2cm long , transfer the seeds very carefully to pots with already prepared soil.
These pots should have small holes (about 10-15mm deep) to put the newly germinated seeds in. When the seeds are secure, place a fluorescent lamp about 13-15cm away in order to stimulate their growth. Lastly, do not overwater the seeds at this stage. Use a spray bottle to make sure they are moist but not soggy.
In addition, the glasses of water for the seeds, I usually put it inside a greenhouse for cuttings with a heating blanket and once the lid is on and the blanket is plugged in to heat it, I usually cover it with a black towel so that they are in total darkness 24 hours a day and with heat of 22°C and with that method I have 90% germination guaranteed.
Good smoke stoner friend!!!