Sharing my organic soil recipe and potting

56 respuestas · 1071 visitas

Bentgenetics

#31

Had to make sure my app wasn’t for Arizona lol. It has never in my life been that hot 120

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#33

Where you live again? That heat would drive me to commit murder lol

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#38


Can ya guess whos running outside at midnight to cover plants up in the dark :rofl: btw gordon ramsey food stars starts wednesday so set your dvrs

Responder ↗
Flax

#39

6ib 7oz i woulld say or more yess my final answer

Responder ↗
Flax

#41

we talking just bud dry wieigt , if not ya talking about least double that lol yes my final answer

if jsut bud if not id least double that did you find out postage mate ?

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#44

Even though im not in the running for the prize ill have to wait until I give my guess, those temps would have me concerned at this stage if it continues. I honestly wish you luck with things @Bentgenetics

Responder ↗
BigbudJay

#45

Well with temps like that ,looks like mine first guess is location lol California desert floor, I’m in Tucson Az , where my temps are
112. 110. 110 85 at night. I’m throwing out a weight guess at 4 pounds 8.5 ounces

Responder ↗

Responder