Does the silencer come with it or is it separate?
Show your improvements to your grow setup
215 respuestas · 2070 visitas
Its a separate product unfortunately, my t6 came with just the controller 69 pro and that was priced at $330 australian and the silencer was $150( or about a bag and a half combined in my currency lol) to give you an idea of the price. It reduces noise by close to 50% and takes up as much space as a carbon filter.
Thats the one I got
Thank you sir! Looks like it’s about $60 us so not bad at all if it works!
If noise is a concern i definitely recommend grabbing it if that’s all it would cost. The controller 69 pro is great too. It lets you set trigger temps and stuff to maintain vpd and stuff while controlling the fan speed as well
I’ll have everything set up within the week and will post pics! I think I’m gonna do this run with what I have and upgrade from there but I’m definitely getting that fan and silencer next!
Got the 4” so I can test it out and see what I need from there. Figured I already have everything for the 4” setup and can easily return if needed
I think it will still suck your walls in which is all you need to create negative pressure. If your tent has screened vents I find that reduces the strain on the inline fan.
Yeah, there is 1 on each side at the bottom that I’ll open up. I love the smart controller tho, simplifies it for new indoor guys like me!
I set up the tent yesterday but still have to organize the cords and shit everywhere so will post pics this weekend hopefully!
Finally got operational and now need to clean up and dial in. Please feel free to chime in and critique. I’m a clueless first time indoor guy!
Looks good, the one thing I would switch is to have the controller outside the tent and just run the sensor probe to the inside. It just makes it easier to check parameters without opening up at all until you have the app all set up and programmed how you want.
Thanks for the input! I want to run all the cords and power strip out the back as well
Hello, I would suggest that too. But also because it is a light source. This can lead to problems, especially with photoperiod plants.
Cliff
Great point, they’re autos, but I didn’t even think about that! Question, on the photone app, I pay to unlock the full spectrum led, right?
In my opinion the free version of the app is sufficient
In my Beta App there all Typs of Light included
Cliff
Welcome to America, where every dollar is siphoned out of your pocket! Unless you’re illegal, then you get everything free ![]()
But I would buy the led full spectrum one right?








