Solo cup challenge

99 respuestas · 1760 visitas

Snow

#17

I can’t find any seeds ATM either locally that don’t come in like 50 packs

Responder ↗
McCheese

#18

I’m new to growing and I haven’t purchased any seeds yet I’m just using a bag seed so I don’t know what strain it is, but it looks good so far. Its about 3-4" tall.

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#19

Does that mean if i can find a solo cup can i pop a seed in and join @SoulOurGarden is just i couldn’t find a solo cup anywhere lol, but if it’s not a problem, plenty of beans, and wanted to join, no problem if i can’t, I’ll keep growing lol, and best of luck to All who take part

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#21

That’s what it’s all about @SoulOurGarden, massive thank you, it’s something I’d like to put myself to the test, see what I can get out of a solo cup, plus who know s I might do ok lol, but really again cheers @SoulOurGarden, you treat the community like it should, great mate,

Responder ↗
Snow

#22

How’s everyone doing with there cups I’m definitely behind I forgot about my cup and stunted the shit outta the plant its never gonna catch up either I planted a new seed last weekend and it’s already 3/4 the size of my solo cup and it’s only in a jiffy grow pod :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::cry::cry::rofl::rofl::rofl:I gotta laugh even tho it’s sad

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#24

I’m with you there @SoulOurGarden , have my seed, Cookies Gelato fem, but still got to find an F… solo cup​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::grin:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#26

Not sure about this one mate ,I haven’t hear anyone even putting up a photo of one

Responder ↗
McCheese

#27


Here mine. It doesn’t look the best but it’s doing better than I expected.

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#33

I’d do one, I got seeds to pop, although we should do an autoflower solo cup challenge. Got white widow auto seeds I’m looking to pop

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#35

Oh I have both, I’d just prefer to throw an auto seed in n a solo cup over my precious Jack Herer and White Widow Fems

Responder ↗

Responder