Thank you man! I send you a private msg
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!
(Pretty excited hahahaha)
99 respuestas · 1760 visitas
Thank you man! I send you a private msg
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!
(Pretty excited hahahaha)
Nice man, welcome! It’s definitely exciting, isn’t it? 
@DeAzNuTz, can you get your hands on grandaddy purple auto, or photo,
Sorry for just asking like this 
No that’s one strain I don’t get. Not a fan of granddaddy purple, just not strong enough for me.
I highly recommend trying Godfather OG with THC levels up 30%
I hear you @DeAzNuTz, I know every strain has different levels of thc, other stuff I can’t even say lol, but I like the sound of the Godfather og, let me know more if you can, maybe we could do a swap if you like, iv got some nice beans too
Yes please @BigCountry, iv been serving for a little while and just couldn’t find the right dispensery but with help from you if you don’t mind, iv got a load on the way and growing few years now, but cheers for the help bro
Cool beans
I’m good on a swap but can sell you some if you’d like $8 each. I just got 30 of them a month ago so they’re very fresh. I’ll also be putting them in 2 containers, 1 very strong and the other not so much but it’ll never break unless you literally jump on it with your heel, and even then, I’m not sure if you’ll be able to break it…strong little fucker =) If it’ll arrive damaged I’ll replace it but I’m 99.99% sure it won’t happen.
GrowersChoiceSeeds.com or HembraGenetics.com is where I get mine…
You are the first Cannabis grower other than myself. That I have heard speak of this! Most folks have no idea we have been eating the same exact Dole Pineapple for decades now…lmfao! Have you done it yet? How were your results?
Hey i want to know more about tissue culture!!! How do you get it started? What medium do you use? Agar? I did something similar at school with orchids but i have no idea how to do it with cannabis. I know its been a while since this post i hope you still active! Thanks man
@Ateko Hey brother, I’m glad you’re interested in tissue culture because it is a fascinating subject. Here are photos of my current clones in tissue culture
rooting medium that I planted yesterday evening ![]()
I get everything from a friend of mine Bill Graham and after placing an order he will help you along the way with anything you need help with. Very helpful and very caring individual with exceptional products. He was the one who created these home kits for regular people to do tissue culture at home. He does it on a commercial scale in California and he teaches other cultivators around the world and helps them convert their setups with huge rooms of mother plants into small laboratories and tissue culture thousands of clones in a small room instead of wasting tons of energy and manpower to upkeep a room with mother plants. There are so many ways to do it where you can take completely tiny little specs and put them in multiplication media for a couple of weeks until they grow a little bigger then you would need to replace the media with the same type for another couple of weeks until they get a little bit bigger and then you will change medium to rooting medium and then after about 3 weeks you going to put them into the rooting plugs to complete the rooting process and then plant them in your 4x4" pots and off they go to vegging and then flowering but as they are vegging you going to need to prune them and collect more clones that you are going to put straight into rooting media to cut out the multiplication media process and by the time you harvest the mother plant these babies are going to be ready and rooted to become the next mother plant ![]()
So really tiny ones will need to go through multiplication stage and then rooting stage in-vitro meaning in tubes. Bigger clones 1.5 to 3" clones can go straight into rooting media as a shortcut. And bigger clones than 3" can go straight into root riot plugs and you’ll be able to utilize everything of your pruned plants and get thousands of clones with little effort.
Here’s his website: www.microclone.com
Here’s his YouTube channel:
Here’s a video explaining his kit:
When you go to his website go to the menu tab and click on videos and watch those three videos because you will also learn about his seed kit which I also purchased and since then I only germinate my seeds using this process and I get almost 100% success rate every single time.
I hope this was helpful. If you have any more questions feel free to reach out on my business line where I receive texts 914-734-5252. This number does not accept incoming calls except leave a voicemail or send a text and I’ll reach out from my personal number.
Wow dude thats awesome!! So interested i want to get to know all about it! Its a shame i cant grow freely because of my country regulations but i will get to know everything and im moving to colombia soon so then i can get to do all that. Thabks for the info i will keep in touch
Sounds good brother! Let me know if you need any more help. Good luck and stay baked 


I was reading your comment and thinking:thinking:
I can transform my room into a lab!? Growing in tubes! Just wow! Amazing!
You sure can but you still need a room to VEG and flower those clones after they get finished rooting so you can get more clones once they get bigger. But yes, you don’t need to keep mother plants this way because tissue culture takes a bit longer and that’s perfect, be the time you finish rooting them the mother plant will be finishing flowering. You’ll be able to keep constant supply of your best genetics and you can sell or trade clones locally. It’s very easy to transport them in tubes if you know or will have friends who also do tissue culture cloning. It’s really fun watching them slowly grow but it’s very serious about keeping things germ free and using gloves, HEPA filter, a plastic storage container on its side to use as the hood when transferring clones into tubes after disinfecting them in chlorine water to prevent bacteria
from entering inside the tubes. That’ll be your biggest problem is to keep everything clean and take every precautionary step. It sucks after doing all the work 2-3v days later you start seeing cloudy media turning black, brown, orange, black, depending on what’s growing inside it and you’ll have to throw them out and start over, so you’ll want to prevent that from happening on your next batch.
Watch his clips on YouTube, just search for “Microclone” channel.
@Ateko
Just planted another batch in rooting media and another in multiplication media but didn’t take pics of multiplication batch. This strain I’m growing now is very unique so i have 2 plants that I’m turning into producing seeds while these little clones are getting ready to replace the mothers. No need to keep a separate room for mother plants if you’re growing big numbers or need a constant supply of certain strain(s) and it’s fun 
We’re supposed to grow the crop for 3 months in a Solo Cup?
Yes. I think so
When is the solo cup challenge supposed to start?