Solo-Eco-Solo Challenge '24

30 respuestas · 304 visitas

Cannabizzle

#1

Was pondering a sustainable alternative to growing in plastic for a challenge. Or at least an upcycle of a small container. For example, everyone in Europe would have access to the 1.5 litre plastic jugs for milk.

Indoor or outdoor grows would compete together, would be great to compare the results.

BUT…

wait for it…

Keep waiting…

Ok, we all get and grow the same strain.

???

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

That would be fun! It might take a minute to coordinate but I’m in! I live in California but can most likely get the same things for this

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#3

It would be interesting to watch if you could coordinate it but Australia is a pain to get seeds to so im out straight away lol.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#6

Im fine with anything i just got to make sure i can get it in the u.s

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#7

You’d also have to figure out whether photo or auto. I grow outdoors so would need to start soon either way!

Responder ↗
Eli

#8

I would recommend using stable strains, classic ones, like AK47, Nothern Lights, White Widow, Jack Herer, etc…

Responder ↗
Eli

#9

I love this proposal. Ask for whatever you need, please!

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#10

I have access to all those and most of them grow well in my region outdoors and indoors

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#13

Im down for ak47 photo or auto it dont matter to me and are we going with same breeder or just strain specific?

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#14

There is too much variation in one strain between different breeders. If you want a fair contest you all need to be using the same beans really

Responder ↗
Cannabizzle

#15

Good point Cracksdoo.

I grow outdoors too and if its all the same seedbank it might be too hectic for this season.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#16

It might be easier to find out what breeders we all have access to. I believe a lot of overseas breeders do have a usa based store/distributors so maybe listing off a few popular ones we could find a common breeder

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#17

I think royal queen seeds delivers world wide but sure we can find a better breeder. We should link up with the people who run this page and run a thing for next spring. Maybe even get whatever breeder we select to give a goodie bag to the winner!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#18

I’d be willing to reach out to whatever breeder we select to see if they’d be interested in sponsoring. Or if someone has a connection they can reach out

Responder ↗
Eli

#20

Hi guys! I think you should think about the problems related to shipping. It can be difficult for the seeds to arrive sometimes. Last year we did a game, a breeder proposed it and the prize was his seeds. But we had to restrict it to the country where the breeder was from, because we couldn’t guarantee that the prize would be awarded elsewhere. Perhaps buying seeds from the same bank, from your local suppliers, could be a good idea.

Responder ↗

Responder