Anyone using strive,quic question? Are you useing all the way through flowering up tell the last couple weeks part A&B or do you switch to something different, or cut part B out to lower the nitrogen? Doing my first full fun with after switching to it and not rell sure on it.
Strive fertilizer
2 respuestas · 68 visitas
I’m using strive too and from everything I’ve read you run it all the way through. I might start adding some beastie blooms too and had to add some calmag once. Overall happy with the simplicity of strive and the results so far! I used fox farms dirty dozen my first grow but felt it was a little harsh on the plants
The numbers don’t matter as much as the ratio. As long as nitrogen is 2 or less and I keep my p and k above 8-10 I find it to be OK in flower. So a 2-10-10 would be fine and if I had a 2-4-4 I would add a p-k booster to help the ratio out. The plant still needs nitrogen just in a massively smaller role. This is my understanding of how it works per Dr Bruce Bugbee, and it hasn’t led to any issues that I know of during flower. Maybe someone who understands the science of nutrition can chime in. But that’s my experience with both organic and synthetic nutes.