We need more information, like your medium, nutrients, pH, watering schedule, ppfd, and environmental factors (temp and humidity). Happy growing
Stunted growth during flowering
20 respuestas · 265 visitas
I am using coco peat, mixed with perlite and neem powder. The ph value is between 6.5 to 7.0. Dli is 24 at 12 hours, i hope that makes sense as i maybe wrong here, perhaps, she is sleeping right now. I will give you the exact value tomorrow. Or just wait i might have an old screenshot
Please view the above screenshots. I use to water her daily. Especially i use to spray more on leaves with nutrients. The temperature now here is cold i. E near 15 degree Celsius to 20 degree Celsius. As now its winter. here. I havent checked the humidity yet. I will check tomorrow. Ph value is mostly around 7.0. I hope that helps. Waiting for your reply. Thanks alot for helping.
When using coco you want a pH around 5.8 - 6.2. It’s not soil even though it looks like it.
Would you consider these stunted at week 2 of flower?
Doesn’t look too bad to me from that angle
They look pretty good so far. A close-up would be good to see more.
Could they be taller? Yes, but they look healthy and happy. Unless they are autos you have time to revert back to veg lighting to get the height you want. This is why I prefer to grow photos. I like to have the control of putting off flower if she’s not ready. Only water when the soil is dry enough; you could be drowning the roots. Roots need as much air as they do water so be careful with watering.
Yes I know about over watering lol learnt that on first grow just felt these were a little small compared to buddies autos but his are more sativa dominant abd I’ve been lst on mine
White rhino, purple punch gorilla,zkittles, and unicorn poop
Autos grow best when you let them grow stress-free. Due to their short lifespan, they essentially have no time to regenerate. Here, less is more, meaning it’s best to let them grow and not interfere, even if it’s difficult.
First time using extra nutrients on top of the 3 part system but liking the results
You need a jeweler’s loupe or a microscope to determine that. For a Sativa high, the trichomes should all be white; if you wait until you have 20-30% amber colors, you’ll get an Indica high (couch lock).
There is still a few clear ones floating around there so it could easily go the extra week. Leaves look very dark green too so lots of stored nitrogen and chlorophyll, an extra week to flush wouldn’t be a bad thing.
I would rather wait two more weeks until harvest
Thx guys I have a hard time seeing those Amber’s through the loupe










