Sweet Berry feminized

46 respuestas · 635 visitas

EMASF

#28

5 weeks of flowering with 77 days in progress


It is in its 5th week of flowering with 77 days

Responder ↗
EMASF

#30

I noticed that the tips of the leaves were a little dry, does anyone know what it could be?




Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#31

Usually burnt tips is a sign of Bute burn. Just back off your feed a little and you should be good. Happy growing

Responder ↗
EMASF

#32

I think it was during the last watering that I changed a nutrient and now the nutrition is back to normal

Responder ↗
EMASF

#36



I did 2 days of watering without nutrients, a small flush and I will resume watering with nutrients

Responder ↗
EMASF

#39

This is the last week of watering and nutrients, this is the 7th week of flowering






Responder ↗
Chauncey

#40

Damn! Those are looking tasty! I’m always excited to see what you post. You give regular updates. Looking forward to your harvest! Mostly to see what you yield…

Responder ↗

Responder