So I recently harvested my last run, 2 x Blueberry Muffins by HSC and 2 x Kmintz by Ripper.
If you know anything about the BMs, they are loud AF. Their terpenes literally explode with blueberry candy aromas dominating whatever space they are in.
However, that intensity did not translate to the flavor like I was expecting. The smoke was a mild, fruity taste, pretty unremarkable tbh. Nice effect, but nothing special flavor-wise.
On the other hand, the Kmintz terps were pretty muted unless you brushed up against the plants. They were great, but didn’t leap off the plant like the BMs.
But the smoke, it is super intense in terms of flavor. Lime zest and a touch of mint. Really massive flavor.
So what I thought was gonna be the worse strain out of the two is by far the better, at least for me.
You guys notice this before? What do you prefer, terps or flavor?



