Trich´ porn channel

68 respuestas · 1067 visitas

Rasta_Free-Man

#42

I just got my wifi microscope. First few pictures. It is had to keep it steady, will take some getting used to it.







Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#43

Find an old camera tripod, a roll of duct tape and shaking hands are not an issue any more

Responder ↗
Rex_Kramer

#45

Something “SPECIAL!!!” from the “Hardcore Fetish Area”:

This is the lady I´m talking about at Sept. 26 in 2021 :point_down:t5:

mixing up new seedlings together with revegged plants from the last run and at that time i had no hope that she will make it…

That´s how she actually looks like: :point_down:t5:

during last weeks defoliation day …, cleaning up the underwood :point_down:t5:

I found this and decited to have a look at it through the microscope :point_down:t5:

… and what shall i say!?

… smells and tastes herbs and berrys…
… soft and smooth in the throat…
…
… you´d better don´t move … d. o. n.´t. mooove!!!

Definitive makes me fan of “GILS” (Granny´s i´d like to smoke :-)))))))

Responder ↗
Ibgrowin

#49

Just a phone on my part. I have one of those mini microscopes wit the 3 LED lights (One is supposedly uv), and can’t get the damn thing to focus for the life of me. Maybe i got a bad one. New shot from yesterday

Responder ↗
Ibgrowin

#50

@Rasta_Free-Man its pretty decent? I was thinking about getting something like that. Only thing is id rather have a scope for my phone so i could shoot the cazy angles while the plant is still in the tent. Probably best to just have them both on hand.

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#52

I also have the clip on scope for the phone. It works well, but doesn’t give super sexy pictures like the microscope. But the main thing is determining when the plant is ready based on the trichomes.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#55

Could never understand, why mix tobacco with good herb. Mind boggling.

Responder ↗
Rex_Kramer

#56

@Bentgenetics That’s my achilles heel bro, :see_no_evil:
I just startet my stop smoking project :point_up::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But I swear :v: as soon as i made it to get my cannabis permit for consuming legal medical cannabis,
this will be the Future :point_down:


:facepunch:
:man_mage:

Responder ↗
Rex_Kramer

#65

:rofl:

ich kann sehr gut verstehen, dass Du Deine Gefühle für mich öffentlich machen willst,
befürchte aber, bevor Du Deine Profilneurose nicht erfolgreich behandeln lassen hast,
kann ich mit Deinen Überbordenden Gefühlsausbrüchen nicht umgehen und muß Deine Freundschaftsanfrage ablehenen. :man_shrugging:

Bei meinem Thread hier geht es zwar um Porno, ich würde Dich aber bitten, wenn Du lediglich mit mir weitere Intimitäten austauschen möchtest, den Weg über PM zu nutzen!

Gute Besserung :bouquet:

Responder ↗

Responder