Triploid cannabis

6 respuestas · 154 visitas

SJ1

#2

First I’ve heard of it, very interesting, thanks for the heads up!

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#3

Ive heard off it. I call it the new science fad. The thing is that the gen has always been there. Now they found a way to narrow it down. I bet anyone a dollar, you will see a increase in the cost for seeds.

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#4

I’m interested to see the results. I’m going to join the discord and watch. My next 4 grows are already planned and I shall not deviate lol.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#5

Its amazing breakthrough for sure. Who else read this and thought GMO or is just me.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#6

If anything comes from it worth sharing please do share here if possible. I dont use discord, but would like to see how it turns out.

Responder ↗
Cannabizzle

#7

My local shop is on the alert for these as soon as they’re available. Got a standing order for OG Kush Triploid… Inshallah.

Responder ↗

Responder