Ttoday we Begin

2 respuestas · 61 visitas

Ernie

#1

Hello all,
Today was day one: getting the basement room cleaned out. I would post pics but I have no idea how to do that (hint, hint, a little help would be cool). Anyway, next weekend the insulation board goes in and the electrical work. All the rest of the assets are here and waiting to be installed. I am so psyched to be underway.
Ernie T

Responder ↗
209MIKE

#2

The app has issues uploading pictures but if you log in from the web it will work, use this button and then click on photo gallery to upload away! @Ernie

Responder ↗
Ernie

#3

You’re right about the app @209MIKE , the upload feature is a dog. However, the website works. We have exterior of room, interior before cleaning, interior after clean and the first delivery of supplies. I hope I did this right.

Responder ↗

Responder