Week 10 still alot of white pistils

10 respuestas · 240 visitas

Ibgrowin

#1

So maybe its my strain (unknown) but heading into week 10 theres still about %75 white pistils on the plant overall. I’d like to hear everyone’s opinion on me harvesting now. My scope is let’s just say a piece of crap so i can’t see the trichomes clearly. Here are some photos:



Responder ↗
Ibgrowin

#2

Actually taking a closer look this morning I’ve decided to harvest. Opinions are still welcome though. Maybe some tips on Drying could prove useful.

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#3

My opinion: She isn’t ready . . . too many white pistils, can you get a good pic of trichs?

Responder ↗
Ibgrowin

#5

I waited. I just went with my gut and choose to not to go through with it. Thanks!

Responder ↗
Ibgrowin

#6

Yes ultimately thats what I’ve chosen to do is wait. another week ?

Responder ↗
Ibgrowin

#7

Killer advice for the drying and curing, im pretty much going to follow your instructions word for word.

Responder ↗
Ibgrowin

#9

Just some photos taken today, glad i didn’t harvest. Lots of clear trichomes and very little amber.





Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#10

@Omnipotent11b hi there just read this post and seems you’re very knowledgeable just wondering if you could give me any tips on mine





Strain is mango breath

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#12

@Omnipotent11b it’s been budding for a while now about 10 weeks it looks like the bottom gone back to grow check out 2 picture
I planted this one at same time but only just started flowering



Let me know what you think

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#16

Some closer photos of some bud’s I worked out it’s been 12 weeks since it started flowering.


Responder ↗

Responder