🌱 **Welcome to the Growlog of the Month Contest!** 🌱

222 respuestas Ā· 5544 visitas

Pflanzenpaul

#222

Huhu Freunde ,
vorne weg ,allen schƶne , Frohe Ostertage

Viel Spaß beim Wachsen
Grüße vom Pflanzenpaul

Geeorgeds

#225

Love the plants and the detail in the grow log! I just have a couple -maybe stupid- questions: what is the ā€œundefinedā€ after your PPFD measurement? And the co2 unit is %, is it the same as ppm?

Crackadoo

#226

Thank you. There is apparently still an issue with the way logs are displayed after being shared even after the update. On my side of the log i see this.

Crackadoo

#227

Maybe something @ELI and the team can look into again.

Eli

#228

Thank you for the call! I am sharing this information with the team.

Growstarter40

#230

Da hast du wohl recht @Pflanzenpaul da mach ich doch auch nochmal mit, demnƤchst dann auch wieder neue growlogs meinerseits mit reg. Ketama und oldschool white widow

Aber hier erstmal ein schon in nebel gewandelte​:grin::sign_of_the_horns:t4:

Pflanzenpaul

#232

Then I’ll revive the competition with the Gelato Auto, which yielded quite a bit for me for an autoflower. Every time I open the jar, a delicious scent wafts towards me.

Many greetings from Pflanzenpaul

Eli

#233

That’s the way!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

KilliczGe

#234

I don’t want to leave Paul Jan without an opponent :upside_down_face::sweat_smile::grin:

My first grow.
Last year in the garden.
Seeds came randomly from my best friend Jimmy.
Hence the name

Pflanzenpaul

#235

I think you are too late. I believe it’s already running for November now.

As it looks, my Growlog ran for October. But there was probably no participant. I’ll see if I can find something for November. Then we’ll be two already. I still have a few Growlogs. :innocent:

I haven’t experienced that before. That nothing comes in. Then I wish you good luck. Pflanzenpaule

Pflanzenpaul

#237

And I’m also joining in with a Fast Diesel that is now moving closer and closer to its end.

Greetings from Pflanzenpaule

Pflanzenpaul

#239

Hey @KilliczGe, your Jimmy arrived 12 days ago, which is already counting for October. That’s why I wrote that you were too late for September.

Now you have 2 in for October. We are only allowed 1 Growlog per month!

I believe that always runs from the 26th of one month to the 26th of the following month.

Then, good luck already. In November, October will be crowned!

Cheers

KilliczGe

#240

Alright. Then Jimmy stays.
Told you so. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Next time then the Tangarine