Went on vacation and came back to 1 girl...out of 6

4 respuestas · 99 visitas

Jimthompson1859

#1

Went on vacation, asked a friend to look after my girls…should have asked family instead. Ugh. Came back to 1 plant out of six, and she has some brown tips and some brown edges. Not sure what’s going on…I’m a little upset this even happened. I’m hoping nothing major is going on…anyone have any advice? I moved her to a bigger container, hoping to hell I didn’t stress her too much. I did prune off the very bottom duck feet leaves. Like 4 of them. Any advice is welcome!!!





Responder ↗
Jimthompson1859

#3

We had storms come through here and launched them out into the pasture and acreage. Tore the plants oit of the containers. This one survived, how I don’t know. At least family would have brought the girls in for that little bit, my friend didn’t. :pensive:

Responder ↗
Jimthompson1859

#5

Living in Oklahoma, storms pop up all over this time of year. It sucks, but a part of life living here. Just glad one at least one girl survived.

Responder ↗

Responder