What Soil mix do you use for Indoor grows?

7 respuestas · 106 visitas

MTLGrower77

#1

I use 85-90% Pro-Mix HP (Peat Moss) + Vermiculite and a sprinkle of Dynomyco (mycorrhizal inoculant) and my girls LOVE it
The 5x Budcups are M.A.C. (Miracle Alien Cookies) and the Canopy Picture is a 5’x5’ Tent with 4x Slurricane @ early 7 weeks of Flowering stage, the picrtures we’re taken this morning.




Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

Looks amazing! I normally use ocean forest but am going to run promix next run as I’ve heard good things!

Responder ↗
MTLGrower77

#3

i’ve been using Pro-Mix mix since the late 1990’s, just keep in mind choosing Nutrients as it’s not Soil, it’s Peat Moss with Perlite added to it. i use Canna Nutrients and it’s a different line (‘Terra’ for Soil and ‘Peat Mix’ for Peat Moss) This picture of the Canopy was taking this morning, i’m starting Week# 7 for this Slurricane strain

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#4

Yeah, I’m gonna get the octopots next and will have to start accumulating the coco nutes

Responder ↗
MTLGrower77

#8

i heard good stuff about Happy Frog, i see the proof is IN THE pudding, Good to hear !!!

Responder ↗

Responder