What y'all planning on growing in 2024?

86 respuestas · 1182 visitas

ShaggyGrower.V2

#18

:joy::joy: @SJ1 I also grew Biscotti mints, an incredible flavor, crazy and an indica batch to lie on the couch taking a nap!
But now I am becoming a fan of this bank, Purple City Genetics, because as a seed bank from Oakland CA, they have original American phenotypes, with the fact that they have been working since 2008 on making cuttings of their plants to sell them in all Oakland dispensaries and also In 2020 they began to release their seeds for Europe with the same phenotypes that they sold as clones.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#19

Currently running CDLC by Mephisto and I have 8 regs of strawberry daze by Crockett family farms. I haven’t been impressed by Crockett. My first batch of 8 seeds from them were super leggy under 300 ppfd and this batch has 6 of 8 that are wonky and just not looking like anything worth keeping. Next run will be some bentgenetics and the rest of my Mephisto manbearalienpig seeds. My run after that will be something in the blueberry family from Humboldt.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#21

Yeah. Ive never run Humboldt. I know eventually i will forsure. Im eyeballing that blueberry pancakes. But I’ve heard good things about that hella jelly also.

Im looking at some of these in the YouTube video. This guy has similar likes as me for what he likes to smoke.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#22

I was looking at what rqs had on there site this morning. I think the fruit spirit looked interesting. Pretty cheap price also.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#23

That’s really sucks, sorry you wasted that time. Crossing fingers some of the other’s are better.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#24

I don’t count it as a waste and it’s definitely not your fault at all. I’m just stoked to run yours, I should have run them first. But the strawberry daze I’m gonna ride out I’m interested to see the flavor profile. Especially since I just harvested a tent full of purple haze.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#25

Haze genetics are always weird with me very picky on nutrition. Grew the super silver haze in the 90s. Tall skinn and airy buds. Looked and tasted great though.

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#26

I have a few choices, plus I have a pile of opened packs I could choose from. I’ll be dropping them this Friday which ever I chose.

Responder ↗
Cam905

#28

Quebec Cannabis Seeds
Purple Kush
M39 Granddaddy
Wedding Cake
Fat Bastard

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#29

Im growing for 2024. Humboltd dream(humboldt seeds),Birthday cake(blimburn seeds),Sky walker og x runts(sweet seeds), Cdlc(mephisto seeds), bigger penis(hopefully), pineapple chunk(barneys farm) and not sure whatelse im waiting for 420 to order more seeds for them deals lol

Responder ↗
GoldenDragondnw

#31

Im doing breeding of a kush. Then ill be running for smoke: cali blues, blue mammoth × blue dream, black sugar, white truffle × okie, and hopefully 2 meathead.

Happy growing in the year of the :dragon:! :smiley:

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#32

I think when 420 rolls around im gonna be buying again like last year.

I still got a bunch of seeds left. But, i want to keep trying new stuff. My goal is to land about 4 different strains that i can pick and choose what im in the mood for. Sometimes i want something that’ll put me on my ass, other times i want something uplifting or more productive.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#33

Thats pretty much what im doing. Im in that phase of finding what i really like and a good grow

Responder ↗
SJ1

#34

Was gonna recc the b muffin but then saw the pancakes came in 2nd place! They must be good, damn..

Same, and I’m not sure I’ll ever get out of it lol. Just too many damn strains to try :laughing:

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#35

@SJ1
@Smokey101

Does that phase ever end ???
I keep seeing different ones and feel like I’m playing Pokemon… Gotta try em all !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::partying_face::partying_face:

Responder ↗
Landmancrj

#36

@SJ1
Scooped up a couple of orange sherbet “fast flowering” seeds from fast buds. Excited to see how it turns out! Will attach grow log after germination.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#37

Never ends lol but eventually ill have one tent dedicated to a particular cultivar hopefully

Responder ↗

Responder