Bored so thought I’d check out what strains are on the horizon for '24. Sounds like a bunch of weirdness coming…
Anyone bored of the usual varieties (apparently the top 50 strains are made up of 10 flavors) might wanna check this out. Some of these sound absolutely rank ngl but definitely interesting.
“This isn’t for those who may have a weak gut. Although it sounds weird, these nuggets smell like hot fumes from your butt—yet delicious. I promise!”
or
“This one plant straight-up smelled like a halitosis sufferers group meeting.”
These do not sound enticing at all although I’d like to check them out. Not ready to buy seeds and spend 4 months on something that smells like farts or bad breath though ![]()
As for me, I fancy growing a few more gassy strains, along with maybe a couple old school varieties (eg Skunk, Northern Lights maybe) if I can find decent genetics.





