Where do you buy seeds?

20 respuestas · 448 visitas

Smksumbihh

#2

Iv used growers choice seeds and have been pretty happy with them so far tbh

Responder ↗
adr178

#3

Grower’s choice and seedman.com am a new grower so far happy with there Quality seeds for soil I use Coast of Maine For nutrients I’ve been using Earth dust :+1:

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#6

I use seed supreme. You can get seeds from multiple labs and they have there own seed bank. Amnesia haze harvested today.

Responder ↗
Smksumbihh

#8

She’s a pretty bitch. I have critical purple auto northern lights and sour kush seeds I can’t wait to see how good they look and hope they look as appealing as your ladies

Responder ↗
Smksumbihh

#12

Hahahahaha where I come from ladies love being called a pretty bitch so with all due respect and I do mean all do respect she a pretty bitch :joy::joy:
Damn dude I really wanna see how that critical you have growing comes out. You gotta tag me I’d like to follow it’s journey. The one I have growing is actually my girls plant and it’s being grown out side. She has a lot of burnt tips n I’m thinking it’s just the heat since in south Texas it’s been over 98 degrees the last 3 or 4 weeks now

Responder ↗
Kremlin

#13

I buy my seeds from: THIS GUY fast shipping discrete USA.
Fairly priced and never had a seed not germinate!

I use foxfarm soil either happy frog or ocean forest. happy frog has a lot of twigs lately though…
I mix it with Natures living soil… THIS STUFF
and if I feed Nut’s I use COMPLETE CROP add FLOWER FUEL when in transition until harvest, and only in spring water that is ph’d at 7 or below nuts will bring it down a bit but my plant’s love it.

Responder ↗
bizzybone802016

#14

Yeah the heat has done a lot of damage to a lot of ppls plants. The critical purple is a cpl weeks behind but here’s some pics I took a few days ago.


Responder ↗
Smksumbihh

#17

Haha yessir just tryna learn and get a jump on learning to grid before it’s legalized here ha

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#19

Wasnt sure where to post this so figured id bring an old thread back to the present lol. But march 28th twenty20 seed company is doing there free the seeds promo and youll get a couple free seeds for cost of shipping which was like $6 last year and i got three 2pks of there early release strains. Figured id share in case anyone was interested in thete promo.
Enjoy and happy growing

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#21
Responder ↗

Responder