Within hours it was shipped? That’s craziness!!!
Where do you get seeds?
443 respuestas · 5436 visitas
It shipped the next day haha. But they took payment and moved it right along
That looks good man. I want to figure out how to train them. Before it’s time and they go too crazy 
How long does it take to process and ship? I’ve heard bad reviews on them.
Take a look at NASC out of Maine (northatlanticseed.com) if you’re ordering from the U.S. Fastest, most reliable bank I’ve found . . . orders delivered from Maine to Illinois in 4 - 9 days has been my experience so far. The 9 day order was placed the night before Thanksgiving and it was the following Friday they delivered.
They stock seeds from several breeders (about 30+ breeders available) and you don’t have to buy 10-20 seeds of a single strain . . . they have a lot of smalls (3-5 packs) available as well.
Been looking at their site… Kind of liking it. Going to place an order and see what my luck is like 8)
And Welcome!
Looks nice man. I need to get something set up and ready… I have an odd shaped tent though I think. Only 2 ft deep, but 4" across. We’ll see how it goes 
Your going to get what you pay for usually get them when they have buy 10 get 10 free. If you go on their sights they send you emails when they have sales
Seeds finally got here! They gave me two free Amnesia Haze Auto seeds too 
Nice man! Free seeds are awesome! I got some strawberry kush and amnesia haze seeds on my last order!
Nice! They really are… the amnesia haze already popped it’s tail out. Put them in the paper towel before bed xD
Been using their autos for a year+ now, I usually yield 2-4 oz per.
2-4 per plant 🪴!?!?! That’s awesome! What media are you using?
Fox farms coco loco soil mix, and I use the advanced nutrients sensi nutes
That’s a really good turn about for autos….



