Thanks man, I’ll check it out.
I also saw your profile pic when I signed up yesterday… I like that haha goals 
443 respuestas · 5436 visitas
Thanks man, I’ll check it out.
I also saw your profile pic when I signed up yesterday… I like that haha goals 
royal queen seeds
seems to be of good quality, 3 seeds germinated, no fault, like it
seedsman.com is where I’ve been getting seeds, good price for one in a budget
Fastbuds i hear is a good one. Apparently they specialise on autoflowers
Planted 15 seeds and all of them were females 0 male
Nirvana seeds has been a good bank for me. Just recently used SeedSupreme and those jerks haven’t even processed my order from Jan 5th! Paid in full but hasn’t even been processed! Probably won’t use them again.
Well I’ll have to try Nirvana. I ordered 25 seeds from ILGM a week ago and they still haven’t even processed the payment. Kind of irritated lol.
I had about 9-10 days of waiting on SeedSupreme before they even processed the order as well. Still don’t have them yet and I bought them on the 5th!
See, that’s the kind of stuff I’m trying to avoid. I’m all excited about all this, then the wife goes on a spending spree. Because they failed to simply process a payment and ship, I no longer have the money needed for it and it’s going to be another month before I can even start germinating.
Nirvana is pretty good usually have seeds within a week. I can’t wait to start my Bruce Banner 2.0. Once they finally show up that is….
homegrowncannabisco.com or
seedsman.com
Homegrown will be the fastest out of those two
Nirvana has a great sale going on right now. They match what you buy. So if you buy a 4 pack you’ll get 8 seeds instead! Lol
@Scubashawn1183
Have you ever got a male seed while ordering feminized seeds from nirvana?
Not yet, but I ALWAYS order Feminized seeds.
Brotanicals pacific seeds both have had great results
New seeds have ARRIVED!!!
Bruce Banner 2.0
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze!
Caught a killer deal and got 16 seeds for $65!
Jealous hahaha. Was that from Nirvana?
Had any bad results? Have you had a high germination rate? Their prices seem nice, might try haha
Nah, this order was from SeedSupreme. Ordered them on 5th showed up today.
I’m arguing with ILGM just trying to get them to process an order. I would highly recommend against using ILGM. Week two of “Processing your order can take up to 5 business days” and nothing but canned responses from their support. I got my AC Infinity fan, LED setup, filter, automated climate controls, all that yesterday. But it’s still going to be a month before I even get a seed from these people lol.