White widow clones 3 Critical 1

41 respuestas · 460 visitas

Mjcalifornia

#30

Looks awesome! I was thinking about doing a photo grow in a round or two as well

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#32

You have a lot more control and options when it comes to training with photos, they are a bit more forgiving when it comes to any stress due to the lack of a limited time frame to work with too. It also opens up options like cloning when you find something that you love. Personally I have a hard time finding a reason to grow autos but that’s just me, heaps of people would say the opposite.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#33

I kinda like that actually. Definitely gonna give it a whirl in the near future. Does seem like you can really fill a tent with photos

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#34

You definitely can it all depends on how many you put in and how long you want to veg. I can do a run of 8 plants that veg for about 6 weeks and fill the 8×4 or i could do the same with one plant and a 6 month veg into a scrog. Its one extra thing that you are in control of.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#35

Once I get stocked up on some buds that would be so much fun to do a monster photo to fill out my tent :rofl: it would probably be fairly low maintenance too!

Responder ↗
EMASF

#36

At first I planted automatics, now I only want femenized ones, I do toping and it has gone very well.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#37

I might run two photos after my current run of two autos. This is my first indoor grow so might be good to test both sides

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#38

It was cool to do once but the time and constant training to get it that wide made it that long of a grow that i honestly wouldn’t bother doing it again

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#41

I figure if I’m going to invest the space, utilities, grow supplies and time to establish the best growing environment I possibly can; then I’m also going to try to select seeds/genetics that will produce consistently good harvests of the best quality bud possible. To me that says photoperiod 100% indoors.

Also keep in mind that autos really aren’t any easier or faster than photoperiods like we’ve been told. Only thing easier is you don’t have to change a timer to 12/12. If faster to harvest is super important, run clones in a HFF burn & turn setup and harvest every 70-80 days.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#42

Yeah, I’m not in a rush to harvest either cuz I don’t smoke so like the thought process. I’ll definitely be testing a photo run next year to see what I like better. I’m keeping it simple on this run since it’s my first indoor grow and then will expand from there. I’m gonna go organic once I burn through all the nutes I have too

Responder ↗

Responder