Why are my fan leaves yellow?

4 respuestas · 83 visitas

Ibdana

#1

Grimm Glue from seed ,week 5 flower,supercharged living soil.
What is going on here? It looks like way to much yellowing. :confused: I started giving Big Bud nutes in water at week 2. I water 1 to 1 1/2 gallon about every 4 days.




Responder ↗
Beginnergro

#2

A possibility is that the plant is killing them off itself, When fan leaves are under that top canopy. There’s a chance for them not to get enough light. Because of this, the plant will start to kill them off. Don’t be scared this is natural. That’s what it was for my plants. Please don’t take my advice to heart. Rather, take it in addition to further research. The internet is your best friend. Good luck, happy growing.

Responder ↗
TheHappyGrower

#4

Flowers look great by the way. I’m a noob with only 1 grow under my belt, another about to harvest in 10 days or so and 3 girls in week 3 flower with 3 clones just 2 days in veg.

I’m a complete nerd to this and absorb as much information as possible. Also helps to have a really good memory. So…

According to Brothers Grimm, your Grimm Glue should have a flowering time around 8.5 to 9.5 weeks. Your in week 5.

At first I would say a problem with N as SJ1 mentioned. (By The way, that guy has MAD KNOWLEDGE). I’d check out his logs. Typically you see that more in the veg stage. Being that your 5 weeks in to flower and looking at 3 to 4 until harvest, I’d say the plant is killing them off. This process IS NORMAL and that’s why a lot of peeps foliate. Then you wouldn’t be seeing the yellowing of the fan leaves because they would’ve removed those that were not getting enough light. They look awesome and this community - well, there just nothing like it. Everyone I’ve encountered genuinely wants us all to excel. Happy Growing brother .

Responder ↗

Responder