Woodcarving

44 respuestas · 540 visitas

Jamon8

#25

So I should have dug deeper for the cut, or is it the fact that I train early and don’t have a long trunk before stems bend.

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#26

So it is, just the part under the first pair branches became wooden including the roots.

Just if ya give her a long life with more runs…cut the buds and let her grow again, she began to wooden up the strunk

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#27

For exampl on a litlle girly…everytime same…till the first


branchea

With a clearly cut


The last pic shows the point where the branchea begins, see the different? And no matter how fat the lady is, just her hole became larger

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#28

I don’t think I am ready for mother plants. I can only have 5 plants legally. I draw too much attention somehow and have to stay legal.

Every plant counts big time. Me and my brother smoke big time and it’s nessesary to grow big plants as fast as possible.

Oh well.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#29

Im only allowed 6 per person and up to 12 per household as long as 2 people over the age of 21 reside there. But i only do 6 (for now) and really want to get into breeding myself but just like you i smoke a lot as well as friends and family so every plant counts each grow. My plan and goal is to get better lights to where i can pull 4oz or more per plant and just do 4 each grow and possibly find something to breed with while having just a small number to pheno hunt through. Next week i pop the bubbles blueberries and i may take the nicest one out of the bunch and pollinate it with the chocolate poop pollen i have and then see how the offsprings turn out

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#30

I am moving to New Mexico soon and they have similar laws. Me and my brother can grow 12 plants without a card. If he does not come, six plants for me is just fine. I am 1/8 Native people and My Relatives, that are now dead, left a few crumbs. I don’t even know what tribe. Just My Great Grandfathers Last Name.

I am on a Spirit Quest.

Chicago sucks donkey balls.

That is super cool that you want to breed. You must be a low key individual. I would not get away with it.

What kind of light are you messing with right now.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#31

Loving your mindset lol and yeah i keep to msyelf these days and just grow and work lol as for lights right now each plant has there own mars hydro 100w light except the rickys hash plant she has a 150w but I’d like to get maybe 200w lights for each plant because i feel i may be reaching max yield of 2oz sometimes 3oz per plant with the 100w and im not sure if i need better lights or longer veg times but id really like to get 3 grows in a year so i try to do 30 day veg max maybe 45 days

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#32

And if can get a pound or more each grow with 4 plants that will leave me room to play around with breeding and maintain the roughly 3 pounds i smoke a year

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#33

Photos with a 100 watt light is ruff. I grew autos with 100 watts and reached 4+. Photos need more in the 12/12 to hit the dli. I have 240 watts over my photo tents and 150 over each auto now.

I don’t mess with people either.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#34

Yeah thats why im going 150 or 200 and to be fair reaching dli in flower is a little rough without light being to close to plant which is just another reason for better lights. Not to mention im not very fond of mars hydro anymore and just need to get some ac infinity or something with better heat dissipation cause these lights run very hot

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#35

Im running a 500w in the tent and im pulling minimum 5oz per plant that is actually under the lights 4×4 covered area. More power will definitely help you out there.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#36

Looking at an 800 now though so I can cover the 5×5 properly

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#38

I figured lighting was my issue and hoping 200 does the trick. Kinda wouldnt want to but i guess i could always keep the 100s and add if needed to. But it was mid 60s outside today which is very comfortable here and was freaking 88 in grow room with window open

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#39

Shiiiiit i can see why you want to replace them. Even 1 bigger light with them all sitting under it would run cooler than that.

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#40

Hey guys, after a long time I carved something on the Weedwood again, here from the stem of the tarte Tatin…..still in progress​:grin:

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#41

my plants have thick hallow viens’
itz just as ez to break an elder dried line and blow once to use as a pipe

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#43

:honeybee::diamond_with_a_dot::eagle:
Da 1st one is greatGrandpas walking Cane.
It waz made by him at old age of a natiVe canepa plant (Balkanik hemp).

I carved da hole by hand & use it on speCial occasions.

Da little BrancH iz my ‘‘in cAse of EmergencY Burn Stash’’ gizmo.
Itz ok an apple tree from my garden, a 100+ year old bugger :slight_smile:

Da big pipe iz for smoke all night till mornin light, at 40grams a toke itz a lil over money current budget of makin smooOOke signals,:cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:though da pipe IZ ready to GO​:partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:










Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#44

thnx a million for da heart​:cherry_blossom:dis iz really a siDe of me I keep personal

Responder ↗

Responder