Hey join the discord group we me and the host and working it out right now not enough people interested
Yes that’s right 1 gallon contest is starting up
25 respuestas · 543 visitas
Has this started?
Interested if this hasn’t started yet
If your interested pm me I’ll start one up by myself my friend don’t have the room so I’ll do it for you guys
@Saltyhillz420 @Saltyhillz420 Scubashawn1183
Join this to join the contest
Sounds great!! I’ll join the DC when I get out of work!
Damn, I missed it. Next time. I do have one growing in a gallon pot, if it’s not too late.
We have not started yet still waiting on atleast 5 people if u know anyone send them my way please I really wanna host this
Join the discord I don’t use this app much BC it don’t give notification
Then, I would like to join.
I joined discord but it’s not letting me in. May I ask why you use the app?
Its already started sorry or I would let you in maybe next one I do I’ll give more time notice for people keep an eye out in here BC I will be doing a solo cup challenge after this one’s done and I use that app to organize better you can give roles and make different categories to can’t in and post in it’s just easier for when I host contests sorry
It’s ok I was just wondering
. Ok, sounds fun. I’m new to this but learning won’t hurt. Keep in touch, I think I got that “Discord” ap fixed ![]()
![]()
Sounds good if u look I made a new post for 3-4 months away from now a solo cup challenge if your interested let me know and I’ll get your discord and Add you
Ok, sounds good. I’ll be interested for sure, I’ll get a hold of you then. Thank you ![]()
![]()
Whats up with the discord connection? Everytime I click on it it says its expired. I know im way too late for this gal challenge but im tryna get in on the next ones. Get back at me if anyone knows what to do here?
Hey I’ve been doing them up ever now and then got a solo cup one going at the moment we r kinda way started to have people join it but I will be hosting a new one again soon when I do I’ll make sure to tag you
That’s BC when u joined it was already started and is still going on lol cute sorry u did not make it in time no need to be mad about it and make stuff up
maybe next time u can join in time I give 3 months heads up on here before I even start it so once again your bad not mine ![]()