2025 genetics line up. What's your plan?

41 respostas · 627 visualizações

ItsOzzie

#15

Yes, and some can do dabs also. Im looking to buy planet of the vapes (POTV) Lobo.

Im a joint lover. But, im also trying to think about the long term damage im causing with smoking it for my lungs. I have zero interest in making concentrates and found out about dry vaping. Its just grind up flower that get heated in a chamber. Supposedly its a “healthier” alternative because its heating the Trichomes into a vapor that you inhale while not burning the plant material that is bad for you to smoke/ inhale. Since its more “pure” Its supposedly way more flavorful also.

I can’t speak as to if any of these claims are true. But, im going to buy one and find out.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#16

I bought one a couple of years ago just not that one and while it is very tasty it doesn’t hit quite the same. Its great for while im out and about but at home im still rolling joints or smoking my bong.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#17

I couldn’t give up a joint for anything. Lol. But, having another option is worth a shot. I noticed alot of the reviews online say there a decent difference in vaper quality with getting a higher end device. So, thats the the plan.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#19

I was looking at something that was similar. For at home that would be pretty sweet. I’d want something that had a portability option.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#21

I’m so excited to grow this strain! Seriotica from Serious Seeds. This strain is such a power plant!

Recommended veg: 3 - 4 weeks
Indoor flowering 5.5 - 7.5 weeks
Indoor yield 350 - 500 gr/m2
THC levels of around 25-28%

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#22

Man i wish u.s breeders would include there test results

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#24

You gotta watch a 45 mins interview with the breeder to get 1/10 of that info lol

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#25

As far as the topic goes, I’m running Humboldt on my next run. Indoor and outdoor, both the Bigfoot glue and blueberry pancakes!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#26

Thats probably got to be the most comprehensive and transparent info i have ever seen from any breeders. They should all have to provide something similar i think.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#27

Yeah, but they only did it with that strain…

Check out the time-lapse video I’ve posted. This plant is such a beauty!

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#28

Trying to click but not working. Idk if its because im pretty stoned and worked all day in the sun or what lol but would like to see the time-lapse. As for strain info that sucks its only on that one but really wish as home growers we could get some background info like that when purchasing

Responder ↗
Msg99

#30

Just finished a bruce banner auto. 88 days to harvest. In the process of curing now. The wife says its very smooth, very stoney and very pleasant to smoke. I dont smoke because of my job, but took up growing as a hobby. Here is one of the buds, tip of the main cola. Happy growing. I do have 3 other grows going now, flipping to flower today. 2 banana kush x comdodragon and 1 frozen coke

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#31


Healthy seedling, finally. Humboldt Dream.

Responder ↗
Tyrellforbes777

#32

My plans is to do a outdoor grow of 100 trees for each strain and focus my indoor strains to get the finance to stabalize my outer grow WOULDN’T be to costly
So my indo strains are Gary payton , runtz muffin , chemical bride, future 1 ,blue berry crumble AND TRAINWRECK AUTO . As for OUTDOOR strains am doing 7 strains in auto and 1 strains in photoperiod . 4 Auto strains are Auto ultimate , Auto Glueberry Og ,GG4 , GREEN GELATO AUTO,COKKIES GELATO AUTO AND PURPLELEMONADE AUTO . PHOTOPERIODS ARE SUPER LEMON HAZE ,

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#33

Gorilla Z is a wash. She did not recover from the UV being on the whole time for at least a week.


Auto Power Plant is just about to go in the germination chamber. I have good luck with Dutch Passion seeds.

Responder ↗
Msg99

#34

Got lucky, had no clue of the sex, all 3 are ladies showing pistils at day 13 of flower

Responder ↗

Responder