Today Flower Day 3 / Week 1
RT 23.2 °C / RH 65 %
Today I raised the lamp back to 25 cm distance, the power remains at 120 watts. Then I had to remove two large fan leaves per plant again because they had blocked the light for the side shoots. I guided one side shoot again into the open space with an LST clip, and a few more side shoots were tucked under the net. I have to water again tomorrow because the pot already felt a bit light again today when I carefully lifted it. Slowly, they are needing more water. I’m curious how long it will take until the first flowers can be seen.





I was able to lay a few more side shoots under the net again, which is keeping the height growth in check for now.
This should result in some nice buds at the end.


For now, I’m keeping the lamp at a 25 cm distance and the power remains at 120 watts.
If my suspicion that magnesium is missing is correct, it should resolve itself. I will probably mix in CalMag a bit more often in the future.

And finally, a look at the big picture.











Flowering Day
Today, there were again 2 liters of water, adjusted to a pH of 6.5 and warmed to a room temperature of 18 °C. In addition, there was Wuxal synthetic bloom fertilizer with N-P-K 5-8-10, this time increased by 50% to meet the growing needs of the plants. In addition, there was T.A.CalMag according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Afterwards, I raised the lamp back to a distance of 20 cm and removed a few more withered leaves.
Plant
Plant 






















