3 Pflanzen - 1 Topf / Experiment #1

91 respostas · 991 visualizações

BluntForceTrauma420

#73

I think once I get a tent for clones I’m going to try this. I’m not comfortable using different seeds of the same strain just for logistics of different phenotypes. I had my doubts about this experiment from the beginning but now I think you changed my point of view.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#74

I’m glad to hear that, it’s nice when you can inspire someone.
You should make sure to give them more nutrients compared to a single plant per pot, that was my mistake at the beginning.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#75

I’m going to start with my soil ammendmended like I would in preparation for a water only grow. Then I’ll do bi weekly top dresses to keep it topped up. Normally in a water only grow I wouldn’t top dress at all. In my normal grows I top dress 1x a month. So I figure if I do larger top dresses more frequently hopefully I’ll be able to keep up with the demand. You had 3 plants in the pot, did you feed 3x the nutrients or was it a bit less than that. Sorry I’m trying to figure this out like it’s my next grow but it probably won’t happen for about a year when I get a clone tent. I’m just like a kid in a candy store. It’s not everyday I get to think about a new way of growing. It really has me intrigued.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#76

I can totally understand that, I always dream of my grow and constantly think about where I can improve things.
I gave three times the amount of nutrients with every watering. Not from the beginning, though. I started with 1/3 and then increased to triple. I used liquid organic fertilizer. In the end, I had small burns on the leaf tips, but only 2-3 mm, so everything was still within limits.
If you have any questions about your grow, I’m happy to help you. I’m very interested to see how it goes for you and especially if you get a good harvest.

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#77

I have to say something here, I’ve noticed that the new translator often doesn’t translate the translated content in its full version.
That’s how I see it with BluntForceTrauma420, what was written 4 and three hours ago. Translated into German, it only shows a part and not the rest.
If I turn off the translator here and translate via PC, I can read everything.
So somehow the translator only works partially.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Many greetings and keep going in rhythm hehehe. Herr_gruen you have been very inspiring with your three in one pot.
Let’s see if I don’t do that in a 40 liter pot.
Paule wishes you all a nice evening

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#78

I haven’t noticed the translation issue other than sometimes it doesn’t work at all. Maybe tag Eli or gaz said there is a feedback tab that will get faster and easier results. I know they are trying their best to add useful tools so the feedback would help. Also maybe send in a screenshot of it being partially translated so they have a clear image of what’s happening. Hopefully it can be fixed because it’s a great tool that I haven’t seen on another grow forum.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#79

The translator is dope and has really opened up the community. Otherwise, I would never even look at the other pages. It also interesting to see how detailed everyone is on the German thread!

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#80

Hey, yes, the tool is great, but it still has gaps. I’ll take some screenshots and report it. I’ve noticed this a few times on different pages. It’s a shame when a part gets lost in translation.
I wish you a nice evening.
See you then, Paule

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#81

I have been noticing that as well. Sometimes when it is translating it will cut off mid sentence and when I switch back to how it was written there is clearly more written than what I was seeing.

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#85

@Crackadoo
That’s exactly what I mean, and it’s not just today and here. I’ve noticed it in other topics too.
I then turn off this translator and turn on my Google translator, and only then do I see the complete text translated.
I have now taken screenshots and already forwarded them.
It should definitely work better again soon.
@BluntForceTrauma420
Good question! I’m on mobile now, lying in bed.:rofl:
I’ll check tomorrow if it’s the same on PC.
But it should actually work the same on mobile as on PC.
In any case, I’ve prompted for improvement and sent screenshots, and if necessary, we’ll manage for now.
I’m also in TV mode now and will soon take a nap.
I wish you a nice evening.
Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#86

Hello everyone, and this morning I’m sitting at my desk, on my PC, and the same translation problem is appearing again. So, for now, for everyone who has the option, you can read the complete text on PC or mobile with your own translator. The problem has been reported and will surely be improved soon. Greetings to all from Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗
snAke

#87

The only thing I notice about the f\\\\\*ing translator is that even though I’ve deactivated it, it keeps translating without my consent. I speak,

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#88

@ELI when I try to view my Growlog, the app crashes every time. Can you tell me what’s causing this?

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#89

I can’t even view the pictures in my gallery without the app crashing. Is anyone else having this problem, I can’t view either the gallery or the Growlog.

Responder ↗
Eli

#90

Hi! Thanks for writing and for tagging me :blush:

To help you as quickly as possible, I recommend contacting the support team directly from the app using the “Contact us” button. That way they receive all the technical information needed to understand what’s going on and support you properly.

I am telling them about the issue anyway, but they will need more information.

Thanks for letting us know and for your patience :green_heart:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#91

Hey @herr_gruen
Have you completely shut down your phone? Then restarted it?
Sometimes that works wonders.
Hope everything is running smoothly again soon. Regards from Paule

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#92

Everything is actually running smoothly, but my gallery and Growlog aren’t; they keep kicking me out. However, this only happens with my own Growlog;

Responder ↗

Responder