4-20! What you buying!

38 respostas · 422 visualizações

Smokey101

#15

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out and great price bud

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#16

Hello, stoner friend, how are you? Well, I don’t know if the exchange from Euro to American dollars is fair, but everything was very cheap for me, that’s because I’ve known the growshop’s owner for 17 years and when I buy in his store he sells me everything without IGV in addition to giving me discounts and he always He rolls it up and gives me some seeds.
Here in Tenerife where I live, which are Spanish islands next to Morocco, we have a tax on purchases, that is, here it would be called IGIC in Europe IVA, we usually pay from 2.9% to 7% tax depending on what you buy.
while in Spain and another part of Europe you pay from 22 to 24% IVA depending on each country. In Spain we pay 23%, in Italy they pay 24%, France and Germany, I think, are almost like Spain in terms of taxes.
In addition, I also usually make crosses with genetics that I have been using for 20 years. I have here a collection of Regular crosses and other female ones that from time to time I usually plant together with female seeds that I buy to have my genetics.



Responder ↗
Smokey101

#17

Your always friendly and full of infomation i always enjoy reading your post and replies and you have an amazing selection seeds im glad your part of this community

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#18

Well, thank you very much for your compliments.
@ahumado101 is that I owe all that to my father who in 1995 started growing cannabis and the grow where he went because the owner was a machine and explained many things to him every time he went, until then when I turned 18 He let me smoke my first joint with him and he explained to me everything that I explained about the grow shop. Until now, I am almost 40 years old and I am still cultivating, going with my father, acquiring more experiences, then I went to work for a few years with the owner of this grow shop and between cannabis fairs I learned more things, I also got qualifications to work in gardening and Now I have a regular job as a gardener so let’s say that I like to share all my knowledge and help those who like this wonderful plant!!!

Thank you very much, I love that community, you learn a lot of things and there are also fun topics and I love everything great!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#19

@Smokey101 Well, I hope they turn out well, with the fact that here in Spain Purple city genetic is making its way, and this year at the Spannabis in Barcelona they won the first prize for extractions with the Forbidden Blueprint. Let’s see how it goes.

And if you get it as seeds, also try Zerealz from Grower Choice, Apple Ceumble from G13 Labs and Dosi dos#33 from Barney’s Farm. Incredible plants, here I leave you a follow-up of these genetics to keep you crazy.

If you get seeds from Royal Queen Seeds here in Spain, they are highly appreciated for their prices and because they almost always give you good plants, they are well named… for the following crop, I recommend RQS Cereal Milk, Sundae Driver and Apple Fritters!!! 3 wonders of plants

Of the seeds you ordered @Smokey101, it is the white package that says Oreoz x R-11 x Black Lime Pie… incredible genetics. Could I ask you who the breeders are, name of the bank and do they sell in Europe? It made me very curious!!!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#20

:scream:My mother, what prices do they have in the USA now I understand to be scary?
price comparison Europe - USA taking example Humbold Seed Jelly Donutz Organization
in Spain

Humbold Seeds Company
Type: Hybrid
Linaje : Jelly Donutz (#160x#17) X Hella Jelly X White Runtz
Stabilization: Bx2
Average THC: 30-35%
Flavor/Taste: Pink Cotton Candy, Caramel, Gas/Fuel, Sweet
Effect: Energizing, Optimistic
Flowering Time: 55 Days, Sept. 25-Oct.10

Pack 3 seeds
33,00 €
€11.00/seed

Pack 5 seeds
50,00 €
€10.00/seed

Pack 10 seeds
90,00 €
€9.00/seed

prices in the US on the NorthAtlantic seeds co website. They only sell 5 and 10 units
5 seeds $70
10 seeds $120
and sometimes I see people here in Spain who complain about the cost of 1 seed when royal queen seeds makes a minimum of €4.5 for 1 special kush seeds🙈

$70.00 = 64,93€
$120.00 = 111€

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#21

I buy from RQS the most in the USA and they average $10 a seed. Their hybrids are more , but they also have some for less. You can buy one seed or more but theres a $30 minimum and free seeds with order depending on how much you soend is how much free you get.
I have not been disappointed yet.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#22

I actually ordered some autoflower seeds from royal queen on 4/20 couldnt beat the bogo deal.amnesia haze,wedding cake, and northern lights.
I live in north east usa and our outdoor enviroment is very bipolar lol so i normally look for genetics that have mold and mildew resistance and early flowering like mid september to first week of october.
Ill be running 3x humboldt dream (humboldt seed co) 2x barneys strawberry sour diesel, 1x oreoz, 1x black lime kush, 1x rainbow sherbert (nasc seeds) and i just ordered some early release strains from 20twenty mendocino seeds this weekend they are doing there free the seeds promo and get 2x seeds of all 3 early release strains for cost shipping which was $6 so giving those a try

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#23

Well, @papakat420, for example, in the grow where I usually go for 17 years, I don’t have many problems with it because it’s as if it sets the prices for everyone, products and seeds, almost at the same wholesale cost price, so I can’t complain. , estimates that I paid €60 for 12 Purple City Genetics seeds and the owner of the grow gave me 1 semi as a gift and the owner of the grow usually charges €43 on the internet for packages of 3 seeds at the public sale catalog price.
But I confess that for a package of 3 Special Kush seeds that will cost €14.50, there are people who complain about the price being too high. Then I see how much they charge in the US for semis and I think that here we really don’t know what we have!

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#24

@smokey101 I live in Tenerife, the Canary Islands, which are Spanish islands near Morocco and here we have almost good weather all year round, being a subtropical archipelago, I can grow cannabis outdoors and indoors all year round, the only problem is that there are so many banks that you have. In the US, here in Europe not all of them arrive and to get it unless you are lucky enough to find it in a Spannabis Cup in Barcelona, ​​it is difficult to find them here. DNA genetics, Humboldt seeds, Humboldt Organizacion, Compound seeds arrive, right now Purple City Genetics, Raredarkness, Cannarado, Elev8 seeds, Jungle Boys but not all of this that you told me, NASCA seeds or 20twenty mendocino seeds, I never saw a package here. … if something dw sherbinsky or terp hoz was brought by some fair about the grow but I would love to grow where you live I would die for all the genetics you have there that are still unknown here

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#25

Yeah it sucks that all banks arent world wide like for instance i wanted to get some gentics from green house seed co that are crossed with orginal landraces (swaziland gold for instance) and although there is a usa based green house seed co we dont have access to a lot of there varieties like over in europe so i could imagine it being more difficult in other places to obtain good genetics

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#26

True even with RQS theres different inventory available between the Netherlands and here. It’s more due to government regulations than anything , they dont like competition :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::joy_cat:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#27

Try getting decent genetics in Australia, you will know all about shitty selection then lol

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#28

I have a friend over there and she says the same thing even sent me a pic of her stuff being checked by customs or whatever over there. Im guessing you all have to do a lot of discrete shipping?

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#29

Most places have just stopped taking orders from Australia altogether now unfortunately, even places like herbies won’t try these days.

Responder ↗
SJ1

#31

Not that I would advocate for breaking the law but taping seeds to a cd or dvd and sending that in the mail has always worked a treat… for “friends” of course lol

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#32

Well, what you said has been a great idea friend… if anyone wants, I’ll buy some CD from Pantoja or Alejandro Sánze here for some of the Nigerians who hang out on the beaches and I’ll send you genetics for everyone :rofl::rofl:. I’m not kidding because here in Europe the seeds are 100% legal because they are classified by law as souvenirs and you can take them everywhere in Europe. For example, now in Germany they have legalized 100% cannabis, here in Spain only CBD flowers and hashish and products with CBD are legal. In Austria, cuttings apart from seeds are legal and you can sell clones online. Amsterdam, well, Amsterdam is all legal.
Italy has also legalized CBD flowers and hashish, as in Spain, so more or less from what I hear we are like this in Europe.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#33

CBD is legal nation wide here in the states and seeds can be sold as souvenirs or collectibles but cant be above 0.3% THC. Its not illegal to buy them just to grow actual weed , its only legal in a few states but gaining momentum

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#34

Only reason i live in this high tax state still is because the grow laws are pretty good in MA. Lol

Responder ↗

Responder