About the Community grows category

17 respostas · 513 visualizações

Dani_Kim

#1

A place for community participation. We’ll do activities, giveaways, form study groups and create new challenges!

Responder ↗
Nijel420

#5

I’d love to win! How? I’m a grower in Colorado USA!!!

Responder ↗
killjoy

#9

there are only giveaways when one of the comunity decides to be genarous and sponcer one hasnt been on in quite a while

Responder ↗
Pgilpin02

#10

I’ll be the guy best growlog until the end of summer gets 4 feminized seeds, dealers choice. But three grows max and they got to be current. At least started in late spring.

Responder ↗
SteveCastro

#13

I am interested in donating for a giveaway! How do I accomplish this? I am not a Breeder, but have proven genetics seeds I would donate! Let get something rollin!

Help me please?

Responder ↗
WillowDexter

#15

I want to start a give away! I was gifted seeds in bulk and I want to spred the wealth but I don’t know how to start one on the community

Responder ↗

Responder