Hello, my name is “Shaggygrower.v2” and I have been growing indoors since 2008 (I grew with HPS Sodium bulb, Low Consumption 200w, now LED Apollo evo 4) I grew in hydroponics, outdoors until 2018 I grew all year, from January gave it extra light until it reached 18h (because here in the Canary Islands in winter we have 12h of light) and I took out in February to March I already cut, then the first week of June until the end of September, summer cultivation and then if I want I plant in the first October and I can choose whether to do a complete indoor cycle or give them the first month of growth at 6pm and take them outside with off-season cultivation.
Here I have a photo of when I cultivated in January and harvested in March.
Here I hope to be able to receive good advice and help growers who want to grow for taste and pleasure to get the best out of their plants and that they can enjoy, thanks to my advice on a good quality tasting. good smoke everyone.
Now up to here in a subtropical archipelago like the Canary Islands, which we are next to Morocco, here the weather has changed and in winter it rains a little more and I have to grow indoors only in winter, but I’m still growing.
(winter crop indoor to Noviember at Febrary)
(outdoor winter crop from January to March)
(Outdoor summer crop from from June to the end of September)