Amarras na segunda semana de vegetativo, está ok?Eu não tem muita experiência com isso porém não posso deixar ir pra cima,está esses dias dentro porque tá muito vento

4 respostas · 59 visualizações

BluntForceTrauma420

#2

It not too early for lst. I would find another way to attach the string to the plant. You’ll choke out the plant like that.

Responder ↗
BrGanja

#3

But how? Do you mean by the string? I don’t know what wire to use… I saw these tying styles and did it. If you have a tip or photo, I’d appreciate it :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#4

I use garden wire. It’s rubber coated wire so it’s gentle on the stems. All you do is create a hook on both ends then slide one hook around the stem and connect it to the side of the pot. Not my picture but this is what I do.

Responder ↗

Responder