Have you used Google yet. I suggest a seed bank like north Atlantic seed company. I just ordered from Mephisto Genetics. They are reasonably priced and seem to have a large following.
Any nutrient recomendations?
41 respostas · 409 visualizações
Mephisto makes the best autos imo. Humboldt seed company makes some fire ones too.
I have had problems with Humboldt. They sent me some bunk blueberry Muffin seeds. I documented everything so they had no choice but to offer a free pack. They made me pay 9.99 shipping though, not happy about that.
That’s really odd to me. My first pack from them I had issues as well. I honestly think I fucked up. When I reached out to them they asked my germ method, I told them how I do it. They emailed back not to soak the seed just go straight to the paper towel. That being said they shipped my replacement pack free of charge. That really sucks that they made you pay shipping. Are you out of the US? That would be the only thing I could think of. But even then they should have eaten that cost.
I’m in Chicago.
Yeah that’s crazy. I’d be pissed if they did that to me. It’d probably be the last time I used them
My blueberry pancake I germed is off to a funky start too but the Bigfoot glue ones are moving like crazy. That’s why I ended up doing two Bigfoot glue in my tent instead of one of each
Mephisto and gnome automatics are two auto seed companies that everyone speaks highly of. Ive grown mephisto and love there stuff. I also use north atlantic seed bank have been for years now and always speedy delivery and never an issue. They also have thousands of different strains and tons of deals weekly so id check them out and see what ya think
I don’t think I will order from there again. It’s a case of riding your reputation into the ground.
Thanks ill check them out
Have you run man pig alien bear, or hubba bubba haze. I am having a hard time choosing.
Same question as above.
I have not sadly but heard great things about manpig and i believe hubba is fairly new release but i could be wrong. Its been about a year and half since my last auto but been thinking of running a few this winter
I ran man bear and had some killer bud from it. It was a little finicky right around the beginning of flower but overall easy to grow
That’s what I’ve landed on. I have two Sativa’s and two balanced hybrids going right now. I need something to take the edge off at the end of the day. MBAP it is. I am getting the germ chamber ready right now.
Hello stoner friends, how are you? Personally, I only use Atami and Plagron as fertilizers. I’ve never had any problems with these fertilizers; they’re good flowers loaded with resins and optimal terpenes. Among the fertilizers that stand out are Algas Grow and Bloom by Plagron, and Bloombastic by Atami.
If you can find them in Chicago or online, buy them.
As a germination method, I usually put the seeds in a glass of water with a pH of 6.0 and place it inside a propagator in the dark. In two days, the seeds will develop roots, and then I plant them in a pot.
Mephisto Genetics speaks highly of them.
So far, I’ve tried many seed banks, and I see that most of them here in Europe are becoming very commercial. Until I discovered Purple City Genetics, and the truth is, I’m trying a few of their genetics, and they’re really serious.
Another bank is Humboldt Seeds Organization, which isn’t Humboldt Seeds Company. What I’m talking about are the breeders of Bubba Gifth, Mango Sapphire, and Blue Dream. They’ve recently released Prizmatic, Sundogz, and Sunset Bride—three incredible plants—and they’re also very serious.
DNA Genetics is also a very serious bank, and if you want some old-school Dutch flavors, check out Serious Seeds for quality!
Sorry for hijacking your topic. Did you pick up some beans.
Ngl been busy as hell i havent even started to sprout the seeds i have and im still looking for some on the websites yall recommended
Also i found the other nutrients from fox farm the open sesame, cha ching and beastie blooms
I use those bloom boosters, pretty good stuff.