Aussie outdoor

34 respostas · 430 visualizações

Derwyn86

#1

Me second grow at 5 months old going okay post some photos soon. Looking for any tips.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#2

Maybe thin out some bottom leaves. Looks like you are going to have a good harvest.

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#3

Thanks for the tip mate started doing that the other day got some new photos I think I still need to take more off but not sure @Bentgenetics

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#5

Looks great for this stage of our year, she could probably lose a little more weight without it being an issue but other than that i would say just keep doing what you are doing. Its obviously working.

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#6

@Crackadoo cheers for the tip mate I start doing that I’ve noticed the difference over night the change

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#10

Looks good. My theory is, if a leaf isn’t getting light It doesn’t belong. The leaf’s are solar panels, no light means no power :laughing:

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#11

Hey man do some more deleafin today let me know what you think.





Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#13

Cheers mate definitely helped out heaps can notice now how much more light can get through :+1:

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#14

Alright this is my last pruning should be right till the end without any more I think I should get some good colas when it’s finished about 4 weeks into flowering now have a look @Bentgenetics @Crackadoo and let me know what you think cheers.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#15

Jealous, can’t wait for spring. Great job. Sit back and enjoy your hard work…

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#16

She looks beautiful, only problem i can see you having is too much weight to support but that’s never something to cry about.

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#17

I’ve got a heap of support pole I’m going to set up

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#19

Love the way you have done that, nice and tidy. If she’s getting that heavy already it should turn out to be a nice harvest from her.

Responder ↗
Derwyn86

#20

@Crackadoo cheers mate they were leaning on a 25 degree angle before I tied them up so they are nice and straight now.

Responder ↗

Responder