🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds

197 respostas · 2309 visualizações

Growstarter40

#59

Absolutely insane……if that isn’t a victory….I would still change the background to a fantasy world to solidify it​:wink::flexed_biceps:

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#60

@Eli Is there a working link for this seed bank?

They been posting free seeds offers in several forums recently but their posted links don’t work . . . “this site can’t be reached” is all I’ve gotten.

Responder ↗
DISSYDNS

#66

Hi everyone, I’m quite new to this but I started and can’t stop hahaha. This is a Pineapple Slush from Sweet Seeds; everything happened to me (stress because the LED didn’t turn off and it didn’t get completely dark), and by the time I realized, it was too late, it had stayed small. But oh well, there it is, today I harvested. Let’s see what comes out :face_savoring_food: greetings cannafamily :face_blowing_a_kiss::broccoli:

Responder ↗
Eli

#67

:tada: Good news everyone! :tada:

Since the game has been such a success, we talked with Ganja Farmer Seeds and decided to extend the challenge for one more week! :seedling::fire:

That means you still have time to join, update your growlogs, and keep sharing your progress with the community until the 14th. :raising_hands:

We’re really happy to see so many growers participating, supporting each other, and making this challenge so active and fun. Thank you all for the amazing energy :green_heart:

If you haven’t joined yet, there’s still time to jump in!

Responder ↗
Ganjahkahn

#69

Hey Eli, can I change my photo entry? I found a better pic :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Responder ↗
Eli

#70

Hello! There is no rule against that. You can go ahead! :flexed_biceps:t4:

Responder ↗
Datbrownboy

#71


Purple ghost candy has been some of the best bud ive grown. This pic doesn’t do it justice but man the smoke it potent. I will work on getting better bud shots in the future

Responder ↗
brisadoigor

#73

I found another photo here that I liked better. This was a Pure Glitter, it had an incredible and mesmerizing coloration! :four_leaf_clover::sparkles:

Responder ↗

Responder