🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds

197 respostas · 2307 visualizações

KilliczGe

#4

:eyes:

Oi Oi Oi

A new competition.
And the photo is decisive.

I’m all ears for that.

And I’ll immediately throw my hat into the ring with this, what I think is, very beautiful picture of my Cereal Milk Feminized.

This genetic convinced me from the start, delicious vanilla sweet aroma. These colors.
What can I say.
The next generation is already growing. :drooling_face:

I wish all participants much success :four_leaf_clover:
And many thanks to the GwJ Team and Ganjafarmer for this great opportunity.

Grow on :sign_of_the_horns:t4::smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#7

Welcome, friend… And what great specimens are seen there, lots of pollen.

Responder ↗
Tomi

#9

You will always be the sweetest flower in my garden..

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#10

Welcome man! Holy shit, what a flower you have… Big bud.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11


My photos are lacking a bit lately but here is a nice old Afghan Kush from a while back.

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#15

Well then, greetings everyone, and I’ll join in too.
I was debating which of the pictures to use.
Cookie OG clone, flowering day 53 today.
The deep purple hues combined with the thick layer of resin are evidence of excellent genetics and very good care.

Responder ↗
DOOBIEATZ

#17

Unfortunately, I don’t know what strain it was, as I got it from an Autoflower Mix Pack from FastBuds. If I knew, I would get it again. It was not only pretty, but also delicious with a massive effect.

Responder ↗

Responder