Booa família alguém pode me indicar uma fonte da sementes boa já feminizada

17 respostas · 309 visualizações

Babayaga

#1

I’m new here, for now I’m growing bag seed outdoors.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#2

I like Humboldt seed company for fem seeds. I recommend buying from breeders not seed banks. But if you need to go the seed bank route, nasc and seedsman are good from what I’ve heard.

Responder ↗
MTLGrower77

#4

Ethos, In-House, Humboldt, Aeque Genetics are all Awesome Breeders and most if not ALL there Cultivars are Bred for the Growers (Plant Structure and Frosty AF)

Responder ↗
Sorare215

#5

Multiverse beans got a deal 18 seeds for 29 dollars

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#6

I mainly get my seeds from Humboldt seed company. Every strain I’ve had from them has been amazing and easy to grow.

Responder ↗
Prock87999

#7

It starts with a good deal, Royal Queen Seeds has the best prices and promotions.

They have spectacular strains, the new F1s are phenomenal, as fast as autos and full of terpenes, with very high THC levels.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8

Is it true they are a white label seed company? That’s what I hear on a lot of forums. I’m not a seed bank guy for this reason. I was just asking for my own curiosity.

Responder ↗
James_RQS

#9

Hey! Thank you for your comment!

It’s important to remember that it’s only been a few years since it became fully legal to operate licensed facilities where research, cross-breeding, and commercial operations can happen legally.

Ten years ago, setting up something fully legal, compliant, and vertically integrated was almost impossible. Back then, many seed banks white-labeled seeds to protect breeders from legal risks. Today, this is changing: the white-label approach was part of a transition period, allowing breeders to operate safely while the industry matured. Now, we’re moving toward providing the best quality genetics at the best price, and the whole industry is becoming more transparent.

At Royal Queen Seeds, we’re proud to be part of this shift toward quality, transparency, and legality!

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#10

Will the new bill that’s going into effect change that? From what I hear seeds will be illegal here in the US.

Responder ↗
James_RQS

#11

At this time, we have not received any instructions to suspend our operations, and we will continue to operate as usual for now. If there are any changes, we will inform our customers accordingly.

Responder ↗
PablosPlants

#13

I stocked up on genetics from Sensi about 6 months when I heard about the bill to fix the “loopholes”. Dropped like 300 on a bunch of different strains because I also heard that the terminology was going to make seeds illegal as well as damn near everything else.

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#14

I can tell you Seeds Mafia and Royal Queen are not OUTDOOR friendly plants.

Seeds mafia is a 4 :star::star::star::star: out of ten
Royal Queen is a 1 :star: out of ten’

I recently had 3 Royal Gorillas fail’
Da most ridiculous was da one dat over stretched because it thought da sun waz a lamp… as de genetix of rqs are accustomed to lamp heights
:sun: da sun really confused da plant’

If you want a :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: TEN star banger = Black Farm Genetix anything from Rainbow Cherry or Applenana.
Though, I will bet 1000 pushups itz a tent plant :zombie:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#15

It couldn’t possibly be the conditions they were grown in could it?

Responder ↗
Diarmaid

#16

For me and from my experience, the best one is Barneys Farm. I’m looking forward to try their new collection of classical strains.

Responder ↗
Andy_420

#19

I buy my seeds from seed banks, but I select them carefully. With Ethos, Compound, and others, you can be sure that it’s not white labeling, not even at a seed bank like Alchimia or Lindaseeds.
Unfortunately, I can only speak for and from Germany.

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#20

Good hybrids, but with a very long flowering cycle for outdoor growing. :thinking:

For outdoors, the best strain is Critical Mass, it is one of the most productive and fastest flowering… a proven flowering time of between 50 and 55 days with an average yield in open ground of 1.8kg to 2.4kg per plant!!! (RESISTANCE, YIELD AND FAST HARVESTING!! IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS :wink::money_mouth_face: best regards

Responder ↗

Responder