Can anyone tell me what stran this is

3 respostas · 56 visualizações

Andy_420

#2

Hello,

nobody will be able to tell you what strain this is based on a picture.

I can only tell you that it has a growth structure that leans more towards Sativa. This can be recognized by the narrow fan leaves.

If I said anything wrong, feel free to correct me.

Best regards

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#4

Good evening, there is no one capable of telling you what strain it could be… just from an image!! I agree with the guy who told you about the leaves and their narrowness.

Although it is true that we could narrow it down to a few specific strains, taking into account that the hairs look slightly purple or violet… which makes me think of a few strains with those same characteristics. I’ll leave a couple or three of them for you… People gelato. Tropicana cherry. Even an older genetic, like Buda!!! BUT IT IS NOTHING EXACT :+1: :person_shrugging: just wishing you the best of luck with your grow :wink:

Responder ↗

Responder