A lot were stuck to the shelf
@KilliczGe
Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf Cannabis Messe
31 respostas · 191 visualizações
Hey Bro,
Please enlighten me, what is a Solo Cup Challenge?
But otherwise, yeah, cool idea. It would be a shame if the stuff here got relocated, where someone else would otherwise be happy to have it
Best regards
It’s been legal here for almost 2 years approx. I am 41 years old and it feels like a dream that it is this way, I haven’t gotten used to it yet.
A solo cup challenge is growing from seed to harvest in a solo cup. Typically the biggest harvest wins.
Sounds cool yeah
I’ll definitely think of something
What a great idea! You can organize whatever game you like best. Just let us know if you need anything, we’ll be here. You can also create a public thread to talk about it and see who else might be interested in getting involved…
That looks so badass! I gotta find one in the US!
I’m pretty sure there is one in Vegas. I could be wrong.
If it was anywhere, it would be there lol. I’ll have to look for it, Vegas is only a 3 1/2 hour drive for me (doing 75-85 mph at least)
Mjbizcon was the one I was thinking of. Mr Growit on YT has a few videos from there.
Let me know if you go, I can always do a turnaround and meet up! I can also bring some goodies since I don’t have to fly lol
How cool is that, fam?!
Now I’m getting jealous, a Canna fair in Los Angeles or Vegas ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You definitely have to document this, please ![]()
Hey @Eli
Alright, thank you so much, I’ll do that ![]()
Dude we have to figure that out. Maybe get @Smokey101 to join us. I’ve never been to Vegas that’d be cool as hell.
Never been to Vegas?? It’s a lot different after Covid, much more expensive and crowd a little more ghetto, but is still a blast regardless!
@BluntForceTrauma420 @Mjcalifornia
That would be awesome, keeping my fingers crossed for you that it works out. That is a real experience
Above all, the people I met there were consistently friendly and cool. And as already mentioned in the post, smoking with so many people in one hall was insane
, everyone was smoking
Small addition:
And I am very lucky to share this passion with my wife ![]()
Never had a need, I’ve got Atlantic City.
Very true, ive never been to Atlantic City myself!



