Dechas vordachgrow'25

68 respostas · 664 visualizações

decha977

#46

Good day, dear people.

Rarely, but here I am again, recently did my defoliation and removed almost all large leaves.

Man, that was a lot of stuff.

Fortunately, it’s quite hot here again and the flowering is in full swing. Unfortunately, the ladder thing hasn’t materialized yet, but she’s quite a monster anyway.

IMG_20250815_115926

IMG_20250815_115423

IMG_20250815_115426

IMG_20250815_115318

IMG_20250815_115331

IMG_20250815_115410

IMG_20250815_115413

IMG_20250815_115417

IMG_20250815_115417

Then I wish you a nice weekend.

And may terpenes replace our body odor,

And may you never run out of fire, smoke, or vapor! :folded_hands:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#47

You’ve grown a massive bush there; it’s definitely going to yield a lot in the end.

Responder ↗
decha977

#48

Yes, I hope so too, that is my annual requirement, or rather, it should be.

Regards

Responder ↗
decha977

#49

Hey guys, I have a problem. I think I overwatered and my plant is all droopy. What can I do now? Will it recover if I don’t water it for a few days?

IMG_20250816_125809

The leaves and stems are hanging limply downwards on all tops!

What can I do about it?

Responder ↗
snAke

#50

It will recover. It looks similar to this for me when they are thirsty because the pot is almost dry in the afternoon.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#51

If there was too much water, you just need to wait a few days until it dries out, and then it will recover.

Responder ↗
decha977

#52

Yes, that was exactly my idea, I’ll do it. I was already afraid it would break.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#53

They don’t break that quickly; they are actually quite robust. You just shouldn’t overdo it.

Responder ↗
decha977

#54

Hi dear folks and fellow growers!

I have an update again.

IMG_20250827_084444

IMG_20250827_084434

I’m a bit concerned because there’s not much of the bloom visible yet, but we still have time!

Regards deCha

Responder ↗
decha977

#55

I defoliated all the leaves again and saw that the flowering is really starting and the sugar leaves are also developing well now.

Greetings deCha!

May terpenes replace our body odor!

Responder ↗
decha977

#56

It is recovering well and flowering continues,

IMG-20250829-WA0017

I hope your harvest exceeds all expectations!

Responder ↗
decha977

#57

I haven’t had to water for a good week, the organic Terra preta holds a tremendous amount of water.

Responder ↗
decha977

#58

It was actually supposed to be finished on September 20th, I think it will take a bit longer!

Greetings from Hundsbuckel!

May you never run out of fire and grass!

May terpenes replace our body odor!

Responder ↗
decha977

#59

Good day dear Growbuddies.

I had a problem.

IMG_20250904_092517

IMG_20250904_092523

IMG_20250904_092531

IMG_20250904_092542

IMG_20250904_092555

Since my flowers are still very much at the beginning, what do you think, will they be ready in 4 weeks, or only in 8 weeks?

May terpenes be our perfume

And may your fire never go out!

Greetings deCha!

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#60

So, from what I can see, it’s still quite early in the flowering phase. I would lean more towards 8 weeks.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#61

I would say you are closer to 8 weeks than 4, it seems to be just getting started.

Responder ↗
decha977

#62

Thanks for your opinion! I also think that’s how it is.

Strain Ripperseeds Washing Mashine

Flowering time approx: 8 weeks

So far no stretch or not worth mentioning

However, it has been in flower for quite some time, apparently it revegged in the middle of flowering and then went back into flower?!

It is what it is, I just hope it doesn’t freeze here.

We are here approx: 400 meters above sea level! And I specifically took a short strain, winters here are cold and long.

@crackadoo Thank you vor your intell i preciate it! Greetings from Germany!

May terpenes be our body odor!

And may you never run out of fire, smoke, and vapor!

Greetings deCha

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#63

I’ll be very interested to see how that one ends up going for you. The two from Ripper seeds I have been looking at are washing machine and chem pie.

Responder ↗
decha977

#64

I’ll keep you updatet in the Progress. Seems so that IT doesnt have any smell at all but a really good Performer! The Plant hast trippled size to Last Jears Jack Herer.

Gz deCha

Responder ↗
snAke

#65

More like 8 weeks, it’s the same for me with my Jealousy. It takes 8-10. Finished by early to mid-October. However, when buying seeds for outdoor, one should make sure they are not Cali strains, as we are 4 weeks behind California in terms of daylight hours. That’s why my Jealousy will likely finish in November, and I don’t really have a way/the space to bring it indoors. Too big.

Responder ↗

Responder