DIY Growschrank 24K Auto Seed Supplier

36 respostas · 252 visualizações

GreenLife

#18

Thank you very much :folded_hands:t3:

A warm welcome to you as well here to the forum, and of course to my humble grow report. I’m happy about everyone who drops by and look forward to a nice and active exchange among fellow growers. :victory_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#19

I am thrilled with the growth of the plant. I actually planned to use plant velcro to pull the shoots apart a bit. But I think you can really see nicely how wide and spread out she has grown without LST. She still has a good bit of stretch ahead of her and is already filling out the width of the 50x50 cabinet. :ok_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Also, she empties the pot in a short time again and needed to be watered again. :droplet::seedling:

This time I gave a reduced nutrient solution. I used less Grow to avoid giving too much nitrogen during the stretch. Bloom fertilizer stayed the same, but I added EM Aktiv again for the soil life.

Measurements and parameters were also adjusted towards flowering.

I’m happy with it, thanks for reading.

Happy growing everyone :victory_hand:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#20

Very good job, so far!!!

She is really pretty and very vigorous…

I’m looking forward to seeing how she performs in Flowering, she is really strong :flexed_biceps: and healthy!!!

Best of luck with your grows, Friend.

:wink::flexed_biceps:

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#21

Thank you for your words. :folded_hands:t3:

I’m also excited for the flowering stage, hope it keeps going just like this. :ok_hand:t3::relieved_face::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#22

Watered again today. :droplet::seedling:

Gave 2 L of nutrient solution again, dosed the exact same as last time.

1ml/L Plagron Alga Grow

1ml/L Plagron Alga Bloom

0.5ml/L Biobizz CalMag

Tomorrow starts flowering week 5, from then on I will gradually phase out the Grow fertilizer completely and slowly increase the Bloom fertilizer little by little.

I’ll observe how the plant develops in bloom; if it continues to stay this strong and healthy, I will add Green Sensation P/K fertilizer later on. However, since it is mineral and in my opinion very strongly concentrated, I will add it in moderation.

DLI 40

PPFD 620

Otherwise, everything is still going great, I’m happy.. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy growing everyone :victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#23

I would say that as of today, the plant has officially entered flowering. Up in the buds, the beautiful white stigmas are now visible, peeking out between the small tufts. :seedling::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

​In addition, she made a remarkable jump of 5 cm in just one day. :folded_hands:t3: Since space was getting tighter and tighter, I turned her 90 degrees.

Now she stands parallel to the outer walls and can hopefully spread out even better.

​In the lower pot area, a second circulation fan was also added to avoid stagnant air. :dashing_away::tornado:

That’s it for now, I’m happy. If you notice anything, feel free to share. :ok_hand:t3:

​Happy growing everyone! :victory_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#24

Bro, greetings :oncoming_fist:t3:

It looks very good, really nice :evergreen_tree:

If I observed correctly though, you’ve been feeding the plant organically so far, which is great in my opinion. Only, in my experience, you should NOT switch to mineral fertilizers halfway through, but stick to organic instead. Otherwise you’ll destroy the microbial life in your soil that has been feeding your plant so far

Best regards

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#26

Mineral organic ?? Never heard of it, but I’m very happy to be proven wrong :folded_hands:t3:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#27

Yeah I’ve done it in the past with my living soil grows. Mr Growit on YouTube has a whole episode on some cup winning bud grown that way.

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#30

Thanks :folded_hands:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly, I use organic fertilizer. As already mentioned, the combination is usually no problem and definitely doable.

In my experience, the high potassium level in the nutrient solution is more likely to cause issues for me. If the plant doesn’t play along, I’ve often had problems with Calmag.

So we’ll see, sometimes less is more. :slightly_smiling_face::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#31

Today’s look into the cabinet, the lady has taken another proper spurt. In order not to break my resolution and pick up the scissors, I tried to bring a little order into the thicket today. :herb::herb::herb:
The large fan leaves were tucked under the shoots to provide the best possible space for the buds.

Once the stretch is over, a few leaves will come off though. :leaf_fluttering_in_wind::relieved_face:
Curious to see how high it will go. The width space is already being nicely utilized. :heart_eyes:

Watered yesterday, this time it got 2.5 L of nutrient solution. The plant is drinking a lot of water. :droplet:

I’m pleased, it can gladly keep going like this. Thanks for reading.

Happy growing everyone :victory_hand:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#33

Currently, daily checking and adjusting of the readings and parameters is a must. The stretch is still progressing well, and I find that thanks to the leaf tucking over the last few days, the lower shoots are now coming nicely into the light too. :seedling::sun:
On the other hand, the lower foliage is getting denser and denser. It’ll soon be time for the scissors, hope the stretch is over soon. :seedling::scissors::slightly_smiling_face:

Otherwise, 2.5L of nutrient solution was watered again yesterday.

1ml/L Plagron Alga Grow

1.5ml/L Plagron Alga Bloom

0.5ml/L Biobizz Calmag

Nothing special so far, she’s doing what she’s supposed to do. Growing and keeping me happy.
Hope you are all doing well, thanks for reading and taking the time. :folded_hands:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy growing everyone :victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#34

Actually, I thought the stretch was slowly slowing down and growth was tapering off. But from yesterday after watering to today, she made another nice spurt. She’s now just under 70 cm. :seedling::herb::face_with_spiral_eyes:
Let’s see how this goes, hopefully I won’t go over the allowed 50g. :smirking_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yesterday another 2.5 L of nutrient solution was watered. Grow fertilizer was reduced a bit, while Bloom was increased slightly in return.

0.5ml/L Plagron Alga Grow

2ml/L Plagron Alga Bloom

0.5ml/L Biobizz Calmag

Measurements and parameters were adjusted again

DLI 45

PPFD 700

Light distance 35 cm

I think everything looks good so far. Have a nice time, everyone.

Happy growing everyone :victory_hand:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#35

It’s gotten pretty dense in there :star_struck::ok_hand:t3:
Yeah, crazy stretch, but it looks great. How much space do you have left at the top?

Good Grow Bro

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#36

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face::folded_hands:t3:

Yeah, the stretch was really strong. She was 17 cm almost three weeks ago when the first stigmas appeared. Basically quadrupled. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

There’s still 30 cm left to the carbon filter. Hopefully that will still be enough. :thinking::victory_hand:t3:

Cheers

Responder ↗
GreenLife

#37

Took the scissors to them today, couldn’t look at the dense jungle any longer. :scissors::leaf_fluttering_in_wind::smirking_face:

Then some light LST with plant velcro tape. Simply to spread out the shoots better for an even light distribution. :seedling::sun_with_face:

They were also watered in the meantime. Increased Calmag a little bit, Grow and Bloom stayed the same. Plus gave them another splash of EM.

DLI 45

PPFD 700

Light distance 35

Temperature 24°

RH 56%

Height 70 cm

Have a nice final stretch of the week and then a great weekend.

Happy Growing everyone :victory_hand:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Responder ↗

Responder