Don't know what to do. Urgent help needed

20 respostas · 418 visualizações

Vick

#3

Since winters are near now. Sunrise is between 6:45 am to 7 am and sunset is near 5:30 to 6 pm. That’s all the sunlight i give as they are outdoors.

Responder ↗
Vick

#4

Where you at mate? Need your urgent help regarding cloning. Check out the below pic and check your whatsapp.

What branch should i cut to grow clone of her?

Check your whatsapp for video

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#5

I don’t know anything about cloning…but wondering about the white residue??? on the lower leaves?
I could just be foyaler spray , but it could be something else that should be addressed before trying to take clones and spread a possible problem.

Responder ↗
Eli

#6

Hello Vick!! You need to find a branch with three or four nodes. That is the perfect size for a clone.

Responder ↗
Vick

#7

Can you please look at my plant and help me with lst.



Actually i want her to grow side ways, instead of growing like Christmas tree.

All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance

Responder ↗
Vick

#8

Can you please look at some branches and let me know from where to cut the clones



IF you don’t mind, can you please mark the points from where i should cut the clones. Thanks for your precious time.

Responder ↗
anon81552836

#9

Days are getting longer every day in the Norther hemisphere. It might be trying to revert back to veg or seeding if they are photo’s.

Responder ↗
SJ1

#10

hey bro unfortunately it’s a bit late to start training this one, unless you are willing to veg for a few more weeks.

You ideally need to top after the 5th node when the 6th appears, clean up the first node, wait a week or so then bend and flatten out the branches into a pizza shape. Then they will all grow at a similar rate, giving you a nice flat canopy.

I mean you could try to even it up, but the plant is pretty big for an indoor space, and outside there is no need for a flat canopy.

So if it were me, I’d just flip to flower and try training on the next run.

Responder ↗
Eli

#11

Hello Vick! Those are the places where I would cut. I count three or four nodes from the top of the branch.

Responder ↗
Vick

#12

Thank you so much for your guidance. I really appreciate it.

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#13

Lower branches are supposed to be easier to root than ones higher up.

Responder ↗
Chance

#14

On the topic of needing help I am in the wicked Midwest like dead center and about three weeks ago I dug nine holes I dropped two seeds in each hole and gently covered I went back today and nothing is showing. I’m feeling bummed a little cause seeds ain’t cheap. Do I need to get clones to grow out door this is my first time outdoors is all lost on the seeds I already dropped advice opinions I’m going to go ahead and germ four more seeds and try to transplant

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#15

I prefer outdoor grows myself but i do start the plants indoors until about 2 or 3 weeks old and then over a 2 to 3 day period i move them outside for a few hours each day being a little longer to harden them off before leaving outside till harvest. As for your seeds ya got in the ground already dont be surprised if they are still dormant and sprout some point down the line (just experienced this 2 weeks ago with a seed i thought was dead and 3 weeks later she had risen lol ). Im not sure how the weather is in the midwest but im north east and june 1st i like to start moving my plants outdoors

Responder ↗
Chance

#17

Me being a beginner I’m learning patience and The fact that less is more I have this in my tent indoors it’s an auto


I was planning on keeping it as an indoor but since I have the outdoor space available I want to let Mother Nature work with me and see what happens because over the last year that I have been growing I have learned so many lessons but I still don’t feel accomplished I’ve never had buds that actually look good so I am hoping that growing out doors will help me out

Responder ↗
Chance

#18

I forgot to ask my question I tipped this yesterday was I too early

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#19

A lot of people wait until it has 5-6 nodes. A lot of growing is up to personal preferences. What works great for me may not work for you.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#20

Growing outdoors can be challenging but if you prepare for the worst (enviroment wise) it can go great with an easy time not to mention no lighting bill. I would suggest looking up what each month is like in your state as far as temps and humidity and which months ya get the most rain and have some sort of shelter for windy days or once in flowering to protect from rain days and wind maybe have an outdoor fan so on them humid rainy days ya can keep the humidity off your buds and less chance of mold or mildew. Examine your grow area notice if its rich with insects like bugs and dragon flies, lady bugs things like that and have some type of organic pesticide or some neem oil on hand just in case mother nature doesnt take care of any issues regarding pests. Having it fenced in will help keep wildlife out of it if you have that issue but just a few tips to help your grow go as smooth as possible and i hope this year is a great growing year for you

Responder ↗
Cannabizzle

#21

I’m doing similar to Smokey101 starting my plants indoors

Soak 24 hours

Paper towel till sprouted

Transfer to small sealed starter environment

At start of seedling stage transfer to outdoors over a few days

Transplant to final pot with first fan leaves out

Free light energy cant be beat.

I have an organic pesticide that i use once a week as preventative care and i use small glue traps

Fabric pots on a balcony so i can move them as needed, especially with extreme wind or heat as i am in a coastal Mediterranean location

Responder ↗

Responder